celeb

Brad Pitt allegedly ‘choked,’ hit ‘frightened’ kids in Angelina Jolie plane

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio

The same people who vehemently defend Johnny Depp about to start defending him too :reductive:

KarmaPolice
14 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

The same people who vehemently defend Johnny Depp about to start defending him too :reductive:

There's literally no solid proof of Johnny abusing Amber

River

It's known for a long time, but good that it's talked about again

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

BUtterfield 8
22 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

18 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

KarmaPolice
5 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Found one already LMFAOO 

I literally quoted the user, you thought you did something uh?

HausOfAntonio
46 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

Oh so we need concrete proof of abuse because victims’ words aren’t enough? :oprah:

48 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

You sound like one of those people that ask for proof from rape victims 

Regina George

And just wait for people that’ll villainize Angelina saying how she’s hungry for attention and stuff while giving this man a free pass. Disgusting world we’re living in. 

KarmaPolice
18 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Oh so we need concrete proof of abuse because victims’ words aren’t enough? :oprah:

14 minutes ago, Meat said:

You sound like one of those people that ask for proof from rape victims 

No, i believe in "innocent until proven guilty". Amber had no medical document nor medical opinion that could confirm an abuse. The only thing she provided were edited photos (with increased saturation to make it look like bruises) or fake bruises made using make up, made up stories of accidents and so on. She wasn't simply reliable.

If you were to believe JUST words I could put in jail anyone I want 'cause I simply said so? What kind of twisted way of thinking is this?

Brad has alcohol issues so i wouldnt be surprised if this is true, also his son stopped talking to him, so this to me seems true 

7 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

If you were to believe JUST words I could put in jail anyone I want 'cause I simply said so? What kind of twisted way of thinking is this?

Johnny Depp has a lengthy history of being problematic and abusive. He’s best friends with Marilyn Manson and talks about women like they are second class citizens. He’s not just ANYONE. That man is a stain on our society and he’s already inspiring other lunatics like himself to commit crimes against women. 

Ivannn
33 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Yes, you need a concrete proof Because legally word means nothing without a proof.

KarmaPolice
Just now, Meat said:

Johnny Depp has a lengthy history of being problematic and abusive. He’s best friends with Marilyn Manson and talks about women like they are second class citizens. He’s not just ANYONE. That man is a stain on our society and he’s already inspiring other lunatics like himself to commit crimes against women. 

There's NO history of abuse. He was and maybe is still an alcholic but that doesn't make him an abuser. Amber on the contrary was already arrested for abusing her ex-girlfriend and her sister claimed she was abused by her.

Archived