Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Brad Pitt allegedly ‘choked,’ hit ‘frightened’ kids in Angelina Jolie plane

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Economy
7 minutes ago, Suuus said:

No i just want justice for the victims 

Oh oh yeah. Since it was a reply to that comment I thought u were suggesting prosecute all who are accused that way u hold more of them accountable even tho that may result in a few innocents

I was strongly gonna disagree with u there

Edit: cuz it's veered off innitial OP a bit, I don't personally see Angelina as the lying type and can see this being true tho I could be wrong

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Peeps

People on here defending Johnny are weird, the whole case is a mess and they're both not innocent to begin with. What's weird however are the people painting Johnny to be some saint while court documents bought by fans (to get more dirt on Amber) showed some of the disgusting things Johnny tried to do to Amber. 

2 hours ago, Mr Peeps said:

People on here defending Johnny are weird, the whole case is a mess and they're both not innocent to begin with. What's weird however are the people painting Johnny to be some saint while court documents bought by fans (to get more dirt on Amber) showed some of the disgusting things Johnny tried to do to Amber. 

People who defend amber also wierd not saying you do by the way

Economy
6 hours ago, Mr Peeps said:

3 hours ago, Suuus said:

People who defend amber also wierd not saying you do by the way

Clearly neither were totally innocent

It seems Amber lied a little more in court... But both in general did bad things they didn't want to get out 

HardlyaSaint
On 10/4/2022 at 4:44 PM, Meat said:

You sound like one of those people that ask for proof from rape victims 

You mean a cop? 

salty like sodium
On 10/4/2022 at 11:03 PM, KarmaPolice said:

No, i believe in "innocent until proven guilty". Amber had no medical document nor medical opinion that could confirm an abuse. The only thing she provided were edited photos (with increased saturation to make it look like bruises) or fake bruises made using make up, made up stories of accidents and so on. She wasn't simply reliable.

If you were to believe JUST words I could put in jail anyone I want 'cause I simply said so? What kind of twisted way of thinking is this?

And yet by believing a perpetrator is innocent until proven guilty, you are making the choice of believing the victim is guilty of lying unless they can provide evidence of abuse. Interesting double standard there.

Archived