💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Brad Pitt allegedly ‘choked,’ hit ‘frightened’ kids in Angelina Jolie plane

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

KarmaPolice
8 minutes ago, Meat said:

I’m glad you agree at least. I won’t derail this thread any further.

Of course you won't. You just answered my question by AVOIDING answering it. Thanks bud

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpiritBunny
1 hour ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Oh so we need concrete proof of abuse because victims’ words aren’t enough? :oprah:

Victims words are not enough sorry hun.

1 hour ago, Meat said:

“Useless points” :billie: there’s actual proof of all the despicable things he has done in his life and it’s all out in the open. Imagine defending that. Shameful. 

Defending amber is not good either

1 hour ago, Meat said:

Imagine siding with someone who talks like this. IMAGINE.

Imagine siding with a woman who protended to be a victim of domestic voilence 

SevenWonder

I'd like to hear from the kid who was struck.

Sorry, but I DO need proof if it's one ex saying there was abuse by the other ex. Especially if she (or he) is suing or in some sort of legal battle with the ex. That's just common sense. 

I actually really like Jolie, but there's no reason to believe OR disbelieve what she's saying at face value. Our job is to dig deeper into the evidence if we can. To try and find some sort of verifiable proof. Honestly, that's not because I don't believe her. I lowkey do. But because I want to make sure it's true so there can be no doubt about Brad.

Since she claims one of their kids was involved? Seems like one to get that proof is to ask the kid in question. 

Future Lovers
5 hours ago, KarmaPolice said:

There's literally no solid proof of Johnny abusing Amber

There's solid proof that he lied about many things and attempted to lie even further with completely fabricated evidence that his team was not able to get into the trial. It has also been shown just how much proof Amber had that Johnny's team was able to suppress in the trial. And it's not surprising because everyone refused to believe that actor they grew up watching was capable of doing such things. When the truth is that he has a long history of being a misogynistic rage monster prone to violent outbursts. 

I have said from the very beginning I don't believe Amber to be an innocent party who had no responsibility for anything. But on the same coin, it takes a real fool to believe that Johnny is innocent of any wrong doing when his history and an actual verdict against him in a completely separate trial shows that he is not. 

They're both horrific, they both deserve to have their careers stripped from them, they both deserve to fade into obscurity never to be spoken of again. Both are trash. And yet, as always, a man's gonna completely get away with it in the court of public opinion because people can't let go of their nostalgia. 

He's a monster. An actual monster. And he's got everyone snowed. 

HausOfAntonio
4 hours ago, Ivannn said:

Yes, you need a concrete proof Because legally word means nothing without a proof.

Ok so someone whose been in an abusive relationship for years, finally found the courage to leave, worked in themselves for YEARS before being able to talk about ANYTHING regarding the trauma they faced but has no proof of it should just go cry in the corner? :oprah: Sorry, I really can’t think like that but I hope you make lots of money as a lawyer!

HausOfAntonio
3 hours ago, Economy said:

For wanting legal action or cancelling someone? Yes

If proof isn't available, not prosecuting the alleged attacker doesn't automatically mean u can't still be sympathetic to victim, hear them out, emotionally support them and take them seriously and to whatever extent possible investigate. The way some ppl talk ud think giving some benefit of the doubt if there's no proof automatically means u have to disregard the victim and brush them off

This modern idea that u have to go full blown take just 1 side all the time when u don't have all the facts, especially for online celebs u never even met personally baffles me to say the least

Edit: I wanna add that in the past victims were just shamed or never taken seriously. Now some ppl want the other extreme where any allegation is automatically believed without proof which is a very slippery slope for what should be very obvious reasons and if they aren't obvious to u, perhaps u need to work on your reasoning abilities

Somewhere in between these extremes is more sensible. Take the victim seriously and don't just disregard or accuse them of lying cuz abuse is no joke. And u don't want to make them afraid to speak up...

But in turn don't turn on the supposed guilty one too harshly either until proof is available. When u don't know for certain u have to give both the benefit of the doubt simultaneously even if it seems clear one is more likely to be telling the truth than the other. But any shred of doubt is relevant

I agree with you to an extent but I never spoke about legal action. I speaking about our own interpretation of allegations which more often than not, despite how much people want to twist internet discourse that is sympathetic towards victims as a “guilty until proven innocent” scheme, are completely dismissed by the majority of people because of a “lack of proof” that victims aren’t able to provide in the first place. Its very hard to navigate indeed. 

HausOfAntonio
4 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Nah this checks out for Brad 

And it doesn’t check out for the other man who has had multiple abuse allegations against him and is publicly friends with abusers? Its almost like some people choose not to see whats right in front of their eyes isn’t it. 

Helxig

In this world if someone is attractive/hot they can get away with ANYTHING. People will bury their heads so far underground just to not lose their eye-candy

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Levine

I think she's talking because her kids are ready to talk about it. It won't change anything, he's more powerful than Depp and will continue to work in the industry

KarmaPolice
23 minutes ago, Levine said:

I think she's talking because her kids are ready to talk about it. It won't change anything, he's more powerful than Depp and will continue to work in the industry

This case seems more solid than that fragile house of lies built by Amber.

Angelina seems to have proofs and witnesses, so I think she and her family will find the justice they deserve.

Anveeroy
9 hours ago, Suuus said:

Imagine siding with a woman who protended to be a victim of domestic voilence 

I don't think they are siding with her, they are more likely questioning the system. You all just kept pointing out because they spoke about the errors of system. This is very sad to see some of you say that you all are bright but lack of basic critical reflection. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived