Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Khloe Kardashian busted for Photoshop fail, quickly deletes the pic

noa234

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think it's sad bc she deleted it, if she kept it up it could've been super funny

27monster27
3 hours ago, Sepsami said:

Look at the janky upperarm too, 100% she suffers from BDD 

What does "BDD" stand for?

he/him/his

6 hours ago, JazzGa said:

I don't understand why we can't all just simply accept/get over the fact that they photoshop themselves and have been since the dawn of time. I just take their social media content with a grain of salt. Like we all know it's not reality, it's more like... a sexy materialistic art piece :laughga: 

You can’t think of one reason why? 

Taylucifer

convinced that they actually do this for attention because every time it happens ppl call it out and ppl talk about them. Probs also make themselves look so much skinner (or whatever the point of the photoshopping is) so when they actually photoshop themselves (in every other post) it is less drastic and therefore more believe. but that's just my conspiracy:stalkga:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

RAMROD

*again :giggle:

this is normal day for them tbh, pretty ehh actually, but whatever. Not like all the young influencers and drag queens who are also followed and looked up by many young kids didn't do it as well 😮💨😮💨😮💨

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I feel bad for her the most. She clearly has SEVERE body dysmorphia. All her pics look hyper HYPER edited to the point that her candids look NOTHING AT ALL like her curated insta photos. All celebs edit but this is another level.

Helxig

WHAT?

I'm not joking when I say this guys... I think she has some kind of serious body disorder. If this is what she aspires to be, and something she thinks is a realistic enough body shape to post it online... someone needs to step in and help her

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived