Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyonce hits back at Right Said Fred with statement

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Ziggy
7 hours ago, JesseBabe said:

I'm not a Beyonce apologist, but I'm just confused on why some of these artists expect a personal phone call from her asking if she can sample their song? She has people that reach out to get it cleared. Obviously it would be personable for her to do so, but it just sounds like business to me.. 

literally. It’s just a business thing for her and the team.

• Teletubby changed the title to Beyonce hits back at Right Said Fred with statement
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby

Beyonce released a statement

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Chlorine Sevigny
25 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Beyonce released a statement

DESTROY THEM, QUEEN BEY :bradley:

River

Bey: Permission was asked of their publisher on May 11, 2022

RSF: Normally the artist approaches us but Beyoncé didn’t because she is such an arrogant person she just had probably thought 'come and get me' so we heard about it after the fact when you did.

So, Bey's team is basically approving their statement, nobody approached *them* and asked *them* permission, it was done through their publisher and they discovered everything through the publisher.

It was better not to say nothing at all tbh, it's just another case of artist-publisher when the publisher is doing wtf they want without giving a little respect to the artist.

Sad that Bey is in the middle of all this.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gaga2645

And not to be MESSY (but to be messy) 

Right Sigmund Freud or whatever is anti-black/colorist and nooooo I will not engage further with any quotes ta-taaaa :firega:

Chlorine Sevigny
11 minutes ago, River said:

Bey: Permission was asked of their publisher on May 11, 2022

RSF: Normally the artist approaches us but Beyoncé didn’t because she is such an arrogant person she just had probably thought 'come and get me' so we heard about it after the fact when you did.

So, Bey's team is basically approving their statement, nobody approached *them* and asked *them* permission, it was done through their publisher and they discovered everything through the publisher.

It was better not to say nothing at all tbh, it's just another case of artist-publisher when the publisher is doing wtf they want without giving a little respect to the artist.

Sad that Bey is in the middle of all this.

They alleged that they weren’t paid and it was done illegally. So no, Beyoncé or her rep are not confirming what they said. 

“To use our melody they need our permission so they send us the demo and we approve it and if so we get a co-write credit. With this Beyoncé thing there are 22 writers it’s ridiculous so we would get about 40p.”

They didn’t get a personal phone call or flowers, and they decided to defame and personally attack her. That is not ok.

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

They didn’t get a personal phone call or flowers, and they decided to defame and personally attack her. That is not ok.

this is all Taylor's fault. if she hadn't approached them first they wouldn't feel that other artists should do it too. :billie:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Admin
5 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

They alleged that they weren’t paid and it was done illegally. So no, Beyoncé or her rep are not confirming what they said. 

“To use our melody they need our permission so they send us the demo and we approve it and if so we get a co-write credit. With this Beyoncé thing there are 22 writers it’s ridiculous so we would get about 40p.”

Also, they didn’t have a problem with it just a few months ago and actually celebrated their writing credit:

River
5 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

They are complaining that they will be paid 40 pence, they probably thoughts that with a beyonce song they would  get millions lol, it's just greediness.

Like I said it was better not to answer them, they did one song, iconic one, but that's it.

I hope she will not remove this sample, because they don't deserve this.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Chlorine Sevigny
5 minutes ago, River said:

They are complaining that they will be paid 40 pence, they probably thoughts that with a beyonce song they would  get millions lol, it's just greediness.

Like I said it was better not to answer them, they did one song, iconic one, but that's it.

I hope she will not remove this sample, because they don't deserve this.

I’m happy there was a response because it’s cleared up at least. Now everybody leave Beyoncé alone so she can vacation and not promote her album in peace. :neyde:

Chlorine Sevigny
12 minutes ago, Admin said:

Also, they didn’t have a problem with it just a few months ago and actually celebrated their writing credit:

Not this :air:

alsemanche
On 10/4/2022 at 7:52 PM, Teletubby said:

Permission was not only granted for its use, but they publicly spoke of their gratitude for being on the album

Help she dragged them :rip:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Kimmo

They weren’t paid until August 2022… the album was dropped July 29th…

They should’ve been a little more professional when addressing this situation instead of attacking her… in the other hand, Beyonce was meant to be involved in this kind o problem sooner or later. She always samples other artists, she has tons of writers and she obviously doesn’t check if the credits are given correctly. 

That’s what happens when everything is over manufactured and is just to release “quick little singles” :vegas:

Hottie Detector

Archived