Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyonce hits back at Right Said Fred with statement

Teletubby

Featured Posts

myluis617
4 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Is the only thing you can say because you know how poorly thought out your arguement was:interestinga:

Lets all come for gaga next then 

so yes boo, WHATEVER!

What you gonna say now?

d7szt80-92823841-4a85-46dc-8456-efbf50cf

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSine
2 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

:derpga:

I literally did not know some of these. That's crazy.:saladga:

🖤TheSine🖤

myluis617
2 minutes ago, TheSine said:

I literally did not know some of these. That's crazy.:saladga:

Yeah so what are we gonna do now? Are we gonna continue coming for beyonce? Like for real this is ridiculous.

Debithius
8 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

so yes boo, WHATEVER!

What you gonna say now?

d7szt80-92823841-4a85-46dc-8456-efbf50cf

Why would we? She gives credit to the people she samples, Beyonce does not. That's the whole point of this thread or are you one of those people who just doesn't read? :saladga:

myluis617
12 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Why would we? She gives credit to the people she samples, Beyonce does not. That's the whole point of this thread or are you one of those people who just doesn't read? :saladga:

Wait, wait, where the proof of that? Where is the proof that since day 1 gaga has thought to give writing credits for those short samples? My point is everyone samples. I bet you gaga didn’t give writing credits early in her career.

it is never that serious to pretend like an artist stole a whole song. :trollga:

Cody James
19 hours ago, MessyTop said:

I forgot about Renaissance so fast. I enjoyed but that’s about it 

When ARTPOP meets Renaissance :ohwell: 

NATAH
11 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Wait, wait, where the proof of that? Where is the proof that since day 1 gaga has thought to give writing credits for those short samples? My point is everyone samples. I bet you gaga didn’t give writing credits early in her career.

it is never that serious to pretend like an artist stole a whole song. :trollga:

uhh.. maybe the lack of lawsuits? did boney ma sue for pokerface?

wanting a writing credit will be down to the sampled arist so they can get a cut

mother, what must i do?

myluis617
16 minutes ago, NATAH said:

uhh.. maybe the lack of lawsuits? did boney ma sue for pokerface?

wanting a writing credit will be down to the sampled arist so they can get a cut

So we only come for artists when the sampled artist has a problem with the sample. Okay… 😭 I wonder what gaga has that saved her from ridicule.

TheSine
20 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

I forgot we were bickering about Beyoncé for a second.  :poot: I was too intrigued by the sampled songs.

It's not just her getting in trouble for things like this, at least I hope not. It really depends on how the piece is used. Of course most artist sample, but the difference between Lady Gaga and Beyonce is that Lady Gaga is able to take an existing song piece and turn it into an entirely different song. You wouldn't even know it was a sample/reference until you hear it side by side,  hence the video. Beyonce, or her team rather, tends take something completely and does not give the proper credit. There is no surprise or "Oh! It's that song!" I haven't listened to the Renaissance album on repeat, so I would say that it's case for this. However, in the past Beyonce has been accused for things like this. It's no surprise it's happening now.

🖤TheSine🖤

androiduser

ffs, it's NOT a sample, she just has the lyric "I'm too sexy for this world" in the song

RahrahWitch

I doubt Beyonce herself was involved in the process this much. It's Her team obviously that are in the wrong for sampling without permission (although I'm struggling to hear the similarities with alien superstar and this song) but it's her song and her name on the line so I think she should be more careful from now on with her writers and producers.

Killa

Probably for them its cheaper to just go and use the hook, sample even if they end up in court. It should pay of in the end. 
its probably more about money than arrogance. She seems pretty involved in the process but its unlikeky that these decisions fall on her shoulders. Its probably convenient for her to not Bother those making the decisions i imagine

NATAH
22 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

So we only come for artists when the sampled artist has a problem with the sample. Okay… 😭 I wonder what gaga has that saved her from ridicule.

well... yes? because it's their property that's being used... do you know how sampling works or not?

sampling isn't wrong or bad. sampling WITHOUT permission IS bad. you're dragging gaga for sampling the correct way...

mother, what must i do?

myluis617
13 minutes ago, NATAH said:

well... yes? because it's their property that's being used... do you know how sampling works or not?

sampling isn't wrong or bad. sampling WITHOUT permission IS bad. you're dragging gaga for sampling the correct way...

But did she though? Yall just saying to say it. 

• Teletubby changed the title to Beyonce hits back at Right Said Fred with statement

Archived