celeb

Kim Petras calls out Pitchfork on Teenage Dream review+shades Billie Eilish

noa234

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

If it was a "whispery album about depression", then it would be........ a completely different album.

Nice one, Kim. :fail:

Joshie S

and ya'll support this person? :billie:

any Billie song > kim supporter of abuse trash :ohwell:

oh remember, do what you can to #FreeKesha xoxo

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Ororo Munroe

they way people say how Pitchfork's opinion doesn't matter, yet everyone always read their reviews, repost them and get mad about their scores, like if you don't care why you are so pressed? they are just doing their job and ngl sometimes their reviews are very interesting to read. also, Teenage Dream getting almost 7 with a song like "Peacock" on it is very generous imo. :selena:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

JazzGa

Artists sound so goofy when they call out the entirety of Pitchfork as if it's one hivemind lol.  Kim sweetie, you know different writers have different opinions right? 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

hieronymus
7 hours ago, Versace said:

Do you consider Born This Way commercial cause it was quite experimental sounding to me…

We need to put a moratorium on the word "experimental" around here until people know what it means and how to use it.

SlaeUrAnus

Unpopular opinion, but Teenage Dream wasn’t anything groundbreaking sonically. 

Yes it had fun pop music that was ear candy to the GP and pop fans along with eye catching visuals, but apart from that I don’t think it’s deserves to be critically acclaimed. 

Just my 2p.

In my messy era.

hieronymus
1 hour ago, holy scheisse said:

She would defend dr Luke’s magnum opus :billie:

1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

Can she just take Dr. Luke's d out of her mouth for one second.

Ewww... I hadn't thought of it like that. omfg

I agree with the first tweet in a way.

but bitch, WWAFAWDWG (damn that's a long title) got a 7.2 (the same score Clarity got :oops:) so... 0.4 points difference... I don't get the shady comment. HTE got a 7.6 but let's be real, it's far superior than the first one.

sooo... are we supposed not to trust pitchfork with her album review ?

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, Chesescake said:

Le futur c'est maintenant

9csn1t0a0ay51.png?auto=webp&s=65515fd0d9

President François Hollande mixed with Kim Petras. 😂

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Hold My Ham said:

We need to put a moratorium on the word "experimental" around here until people know what it means and how to use it.

Born this way wasn't experimental yet some folks here call it that and idk why...

I love Billie's singing style.  And Billie is a good person.  Shading Billie is a terrible look for Kim.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Anderson123
5 hours ago, thisguyN said:

That album, despite how much we all enjoy it, does not deserve anything above 6.8 critically.

Kim can take a seat, and try to produce quality music first before coming for Pitchfork or shading a peer who is much more successful than her.

Successful and talented*

ProdigyARTPOP
9 hours ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

Commercial has nothing to do with critics opinions in fact most critics trash commercial albums… and 21 being the best pop album of the 10’s is highly debatable:huntyga:

Commercial has everything to do with critical opinion and sales, when someone deems something “commercial” in essence or nature businesswise or creatively,

then it means that it can be sold everywhere and be universally loved and appreciated, that it can be consumed in a colossal way. The biggest album of the 2010s female wise to do that was Adele’s 21,

then Taylor’s 1989, then Teenage Dream and then BTW

Archived