Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Try Guys release video statement on adultery scandal

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Reality
3 minutes ago, Amidana said:

Someone PLS let me know what they say I’m at a concert rn :messga::messga::messga::messga::vegas:

Nothing much that couldn't have been inferred. They basically talked about how disappointed/frustrated they are about the situation and how they didn't know about this whole situation until a few weeks ago. The reason they haven't spoken out sooner about it is because of legal.

🖤👹

Controversiaga

Perfect time to call them the Tri-Guys 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

jacs vs looser

Dayumn, Eugene is LIVID.

I can't help but think how sad it is that Ned threw so much out the window because of this afair; out of all of the try-guys he's the one that put more at stake when they started the company.

hieronymus
5 minutes ago, LadyEnigma said:

Eugene looks PISSED Zach looks sad asf and Keith looks like a disappointed father :laughga:

I mean they were probably basically family. They worked together and had their own company for the better part of a decade.

spicemuncher

I know cheating is wrong, but it’s more of a personal issue than one that required all this… I feel like they made it into a bigger issue than it should have been.

I am not a fan, but a video from Ned apologizing STRICTLY TO HIS WIFE and stepping down makes more sense than all this. Again, it is wrong but I don’t know how I feel about the guy being put on full blast like this. Viewers are not and should not feel entitled to any justification or apology when it does not affect them.

SKANK

The language they are using, and the entire reaction to this situation is overboard, and weirdly conservative. The unbalanced work place power dynamic is unfortunate, but if no one is alleging abuse, and both parties are consenting adults, an affair isn't shocking. 

Meredith Grey

I would be just as mad as Eugene tbh. Imagine spending years working on a tv deal and having it RUINED the second you finally get it by someone who couldn’t keep it in his pants.

Reality
1 hour ago, spicemuncher said:

I know cheating is wrong, but it’s more of a personal issue than one that required all this… I feel like they made it into a bigger issue than it should have been.

I am not a fan, but a video from Ned apologizing STRICTLY TO HIS WIFE and stepping down makes more sense than all this. Again, it is wrong but I don’t know how I feel about the guy being put on full blast like this. Viewers are not and should not feel entitled to any justification or apology when it does not affect them.

It’s not that he cheated, but it’s who he cheated with. In any normal business setting, cheating is not grounds to fire someone because it’s someone else’s own personal life. It’s wrong as hell, but there’s no legal implications.

Ned cheated on his wife (who also works and appears in their videos) with one of their producers. Not only is it even more messed up that he cheated with an employee, but that invites in a whole host of legal issues. So yeah, the reaction from the Try Guys and the internet is fair.

🖤👹

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

It might seem that it is, but they are required to do this as business owner for the legality sake of it all.

As mentioned earlier in original thread where the cheating news was breaking, the reason Ned had to leave The Try Guys wasn’t just because of an affair, it was also because of who the relationship was with! People keep ignoring/glossing over the fact that she was a subordinate in the company, and he was an owner. That’s really bad, and puts the whole company at risk. 

And this video is also done in the same purpose. Life is not that simple in a society.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

14 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

He cheated with an employee, which as one of the owners is big deal. 

Don't visit my profile

Archived