Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The saddest ending of a movie?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Tyler1992

Still Alice! I was a wreck after this movie. Alzheimer’s and Dementia is devastating to witness.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BeautyisaLie
14 hours ago, Cody James said:

Brokeback Mountain :(

tumblr_mrn68eqIB51s561qoo1_500.gif

Breaks my heart every fvcking time :messga:

It's dark but just a game

JazzGa

I just finished watching "Blonde", that new Marilyn Monroe "bio"pic on Netflix. It was so over-the-top sad that it just made me mad. They made up fictional r*pes just to make her life look even more fuked-up than it was. 0/10 would not recommend. 

As far as GOOD movies with a really sad ending? Bridge to Terabithia :cryga:  and Old Yeller :cryga: WHY did elementary school teachers want their whole class to break down in tears so badly? 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

I usually don't watch romantic dramas but.. Midnight Sun (2018). Man the ending was heartbreaking. I couldn't hold tears back.

you're on your own kid, yeah you can face this!

GypsyVida

Midsommar.

Movie Spoilers VVVV

Spoiler

Dany is obviously happy in a way at the end since she smiles. She's happy that she finally has people around her that care for her and bring her a sense of community and family like she's never had. And I believe she's happy that her boyfriend is dead since he was such a horrible man. However I still feel sad at the end every time I re-watch it. I feel sad for the other people that senselessly died and for how Dany will never be able to return to her previous life (not that she'd want to any way).

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Levine

The bicentennial man, I say this because it was the first movie the moved me so much, I cried so much.

It's sad not only because he outlives all the people he loves, but also because he dies right before the World Congress recognizes him as a human being. It's so saaaaaad and then his wife orders the other humanoid to turn off her life support and she said to him "see you soon" and she dies while they both holding their hands. 

I can't.

SLAYing
17 hours ago, weed said:

Speak No Evil (2022) is sad…. Like wtf sad 

I was about to mention this...it's such a nerve-wrecking ending.. Catches you off-guard and scars you like hell..It was very depressing!

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Moonlight on Water

A siberian film. a totally messed up movie that I don't recommend, and the ending is just incredibly ****ed up and depressing

she/her

Marley & Me

I thought it was a comedy until the last 30 minutes. Me and my friends were all over the place :fatcat::bradley::toofunny::selena:

BARKDANGER
5 hours ago, iamamiwhoami said:

Marley & Me

I thought it was a comedy until the last 30 minutes. Me and my friends were all over the place :fatcat::bradley::toofunny::selena:

This triggered me. :bradley:

I’ve seen Marley & Me one time and only one time….and I will never see it again because of the ending. 

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

BARKDANGER

It’s a non fictional movie, but the way it’s shot. 

United 93. The film just ends…..

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

Arizonadream777
17 hours ago, BARKDANGER said:

It’s a non fictional movie, but the way it’s shot. 

United 93. The film just ends…..

The ending was amazing though and I get so emotional when I see the ending.

Monstermilo
On 10/3/2022 at 11:58 AM, Bat said:

The ending of Call Me By Your Name always got me sobbing

GIF by Suze Perlov

whats worse is armie turned out to be a cannibal so we wont get a sequel 

Archived