šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The saddest ending of a movie?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Monster Michael

What pops in my head is Marly and me, A star is born, my sisterā€™s keeper, and the impossible, also I just re-watched La Bamba after not seeing it for a long time and oh my God I cried so hard at the end so sad!!!šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spencer. I know it was a fable, but seeing Diana with her children made me feel sad because they were her only things in life. šŸ’”

ā€œI donā€™t separate my art from my life, it is one whole thingā€. - Lady Gaga

ObezyankaNol
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

Hatchi

Ā 

I will never watch any dog movie ever again.Ā 

I was going to post the same movie but the original: Hachiko MonogatariĀ :bradley:

71NHAnQBwvL._SL1500_.jpg

Also I cry a lot everytime I watchĀ A.I.Ā Artificial IntelligenceĀ :fatcat:

p27945_p_v8_au.jpg

Ā 

ŠŠµ Š²ŠµŃ€ŃŒ, Š½Šµ Š±Š¾Š¹ŃŃ, Š½Šµ ŠæрŠ¾ŃŠø

SharkmanthaC
5 minutes ago, ObezyankaNol said:

I was going to post the same movie but the original: Hachiko MonogatariĀ :bradley:

71NHAnQBwvL._SL1500_.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Nope not watching this one either. @PartySick whatā€™s that website where you can check about dogs in movies?

she/her/hers

Wow many mentions of Graveyard of the Fireflies...which is what i am to answer too

Ā 

"I want to eat your pancreas" anime film too

TimotheeChalamet
5 hours ago, Julez said:

I believe it is "the boy in the striped pyjamas" in English... I remember watching it in class, and everybody was devastated after watching it.Ā 

Yes

TheEdgeof96
9 hours ago, Bat said:

The ending of Call Me By Your Name always got me sobbing

GIF by Suze Perlov

I watched a bootleg stream before this was in theaters and then saw it twice at a local 21+ up theatre (and obvs wine drunk) and sobbed every time. That ending still gets me every time.Ā 

8 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

the ennding of ps i love u isn't the saddest part, but the whole movie is just... heartbreaking

81w+NT8-2HL._SL1500_.jpg

Okay, this movie makes me so mad. I love-love-LOVED the book. Cried. Read it multiple times. This movie did the book so dirty!!
Ā 

Iā€™ve tried watching it a few times and it just fills me with rage how much they changed unnecessarily. I canā€™t watch anything Hilary Swank is in because I hated her in PS I Love You so much it ruined her entirely as an actress for me.Ā 

AkariGaga

Your name engraved herein,though I like to trick myself into thinking they got a happy ending

Ā 

27-D0-EAFE-E155-4-A26-85-C1-FA9-A3150686

Tyler1992
9 hours ago, Yaaaas Gaga said:

A League of Their Own starring Tom Hanks, Gina Davis and Madonna. The ending where they're all old and reminiscing about their golden days playing baseball, and the music playing just gives me this overwhelming feeling of how short life is and how quickly time flies. Like one minute we're in our 20's and then we blink and suddenly we're 80.Ā 

OMG when a certain player got that letter WRECKS me every time. What a movie!!!

Archived