đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The saddest ending of a movie?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Yaaaas Gaga

A League of Their Own starring Tom Hanks, Gina Davis and Madonna. The ending where they're all old and reminiscing about their golden days playing baseball, and the music playing just gives me this overwhelming feeling of how short life is and how quickly time flies. Like one minute we're in our 20's and then we blink and suddenly we're 80. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

Legends of The Fall

and we're all forgetting

maxresdefault.jpg

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

River
11 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

Really? 

I’m team Scar :iamfair:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

sarcamstic
23 minutes ago, Nite said:

Harold and Maude

Actually, now that I think about it, it's not really meant to be sad and rather hopeful, but still.

i find it a bit sad as well. i’m glad someone mentioned this movie though, it’s one of my favorites!

flying like 1000 birds

CyanDante

Grave of the fireflies :messga: I think I had dehydration from the amount I cried while watching that movie.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

CatelynnMarie

While not sad in a specific way, Mr. Holland’s Opus. It is just entirely emotional on EVERY level. One of my absolute fave films that I recommend EVERYONE watching at least once. Amazing amazing cinema. 

Devastation? A Walk to Remember. Another fave film of mine but ohhhh boy. I gotta be in a specific headspace to entertain the idea of watching it. When it released, one of my best friends and I legitimately set off a car alarm because of how hard we were sobbing. 

Fried Green Tomatoes is another very emotional film that I will never NOT cry while and after watching. 

I personally also have to be in a VERY specific headspace to be able to watch ASIB. It hits too close to home in many ways. 

Oriane

Grave of the Fireflies is the only right answer.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

24 minutes ago, sarcamstic said:

i find it a bit sad as well. i’m glad someone mentioned this movie though, it’s one of my favorites!

It's really amazing just from a storytelling perspective. And it always leaves me emotional and confused all over

AURAOFSHEISSE
37 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

This is probably the saddest film I've ever seen:

049836_af.jpg

It made me equally sad and mad like girl you could have gotten out of prison and payed for your sons surgery…Björks acting was good for the whole movie but the final scene had me gagged:bradley:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

AURAOFSHEISSE
26 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

Fried Green Tomatoes is another very emotional film that I will never NOT cry while and after watching.

Yes:tony: I love this movie

There are so many but the one that gets me the most is The Lovely Bones, I sobbed at the end of the film and the book is even sadder 

AURAOFSHEISSE

Broke back Mountain is so sad and it literally never gets better, it starts out kind of hopeful and cute but once the ranch owner catches th making out everything goes down hill:huntyga:

Archived