Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FIT Director: Gaga is the fashion celebrity of the last 10 years

Mills

Do you agree with the statement about Gaga?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with the statement about Gaga?

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually she did participate in the creation of her most famous outfits (meat dress, telephone hair, the egg, the horns, etc.)

Do you mean how Katy Perry 'Co-writes' more like adds the full stops and crosses the T's

I already knew this :nails:

Gaga has made all of the other celebrities catch up in terms of fashion.

No way Gaga is NOT a fashion Icon,Her outfits are just silly to catch peoples attention!

You know NOTHING about Gaga. You can't even call yourself a fan.

Educate yourself:

Robinladen

Madonna might have started her music career with fashion in her time. (idk bc i wasn't born at that time :cryga:) But no one followed her step back then. And now Gaga's trying to bring fashion to music scene, again. She has started her music career along with fashion, and then the newcomers just follow her even those who've started their career before her (kt&rih 4example). But they're one step behind her, bc they do that just for publicity, but not for a statement.

idk, that's just my opinion. :blehga:

I wasn't born back then either, but I think people did say stars like Cyndi Lauper were copying Madonna.

You know NOTHING about Gaga. You can't even call yourself a fan.

Educate yourself:

Who are you? and why are you telling me what you think?

I wasn't born back then either, but I think people did say stars like Cyndi Lauper were copying Madonna.

She even said herself her style at the time was not exactly hers everyone was doing the scrunched up hair,fish-nets and bangles

Who are you? and why are you telling me what you think?

This is an internet forum :huh: expect people to have something to say when you declare Gaga is not about fashion, just being "silly and attention seeking"

Benjamin Monk

If you think gaga has no input into her fashion then you are ****ing stupid and obviously just joined the monster fandom tbh

This is an internet forum :huh: expect people to have something to say when you declare Gaga is not about fashion, just being "silly and attention seeking"

mte :golfclap:

Wrong,Wrong,Wrong

I don't care what you THINK an assumption about what I KNOW

I never said she wasn't ''about fashion'' I said she is far from a Fashion Icon,Her clothes are not practical how often do you see people wearing her clothes on the street? Never

Wrong,Wrong,Wrong

I don't care what you THINK an assumption about what I KNOW

I never said she wasn't ''about fashion'' I said she is far from a Fashion Icon,Her clothes are not practical how often do you see people wearing her clothes on the street? Never

I'm not asking you to care. Once again, *internet forum*

It's not ABOUT being practical! This is why I say you don't understand Gaga.

Fashion doesn't have to be practical to be iconic. It's called avant garde.

Being iconic has nothing to do with being practical.

I'm not asking you to care. Once again, *internet forum*

It's not ABOUT being practical! This is why I say you don't understand Gaga.

Fashion doesn't have to be practical to be iconic. It's called avant garde.

Being iconic has nothing to do with being practical.

Then WHY do you feel the need to tell me?

Clothes are for warmth and comfort not a steak on your head,Practical clothing IS what most people want,Her clothes are NOT iconic it grabs peoples attention and they usually call her ''weird'' ''nuts'' or just laugh,and cut the 'avant garde' pretentious crap a lobster on your head is just bonkers its not fashion,Call me back when you see people going shopping with a slab of meat on there head lol

Kate Middleton for example

She wears something

-Instantly on the cover of magazines

-People buy it right away

-it sells out

Gaga has a team of people to make and come up with her clothes...d

Gaga has a team of people to make and come up with her clothes...d

No. She designs most of her stuff and has it made by her "team" (Also known as the Haus of Gaga; her friends). Unless of course she wears designer's clothes, which she also does quite often. There's a big difference.

Archived