Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

YouTuber Dream face reveal

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

He has 30 million subscribers on YouTube and never shown his face until now…

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown

Not to be judgmental but he looks like one of those kids who would debate and fight everyone bout WW2 history.

Babba the Hutt

Considering how extremely creepy many of his fans were to him far before the face reveal, this is going to make it a lot worse but, at least he's taking all the constant pressure off. Good for him. I remember he got a lot of fat-shaming comments when a certain old photo of him leaked, glad he did the reveal on his own terms.

Regina George

Replies in this thread and opinions like this are the reason why people are SCARED to share their face on the internet. He looks beautiful. 

Taylucifer

yeah, he looks like he plays Minecraft (not a drag), he looks good

1989 (TV) is out NOW

waterfall

my little sis likes him and watches the whole gaming stuff so idk much tbh. he not ugly but not hot either. he’s alright ig… the gaming girls much hotter and that one matt guy (he old but looks young tho)

Railing

Very gross how people are crapping on his looks all over Twitter, especially after pressuring such a reveal. And then they want Corpse Husband to do the same thing, despite his well-discussed insecurity and self-harm scars. 

I don't even get it. He looks quite inoffensive and not like someone most of these people would usually call ugly. They just set up this uninvited expectation of him looking like a hot anime boy charicature and then flip their lids when it doesn't turn out that way.

LeJudas

He looks normal. Idk if they were expecting a Norse god but he's not ugly  

Also he looks like he's related to Shane Dawson 

Archived