💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

YouTuber Dream face reveal

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Levine said:

First time hearing about this, but is he problematic? Why are people dragging his face? It's all over my twitter (even if he was problematic shaming his appearances is stupid). So who is he?

It’s not because he’s ugly tbh, it’s because he’s been overhyping his face reveal for years and teasing for months. He even got so many influencers to make face reaction videos before the public saw and all of them said he was so handsome. 

People’s expectations were too high.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NichuuB
5 minutes ago, Levine said:

First time hearing about this, but is he problematic? Why are people dragging his face? It's all over my twitter (even if he was problematic shaming his appearances is stupid). So who is he?

Yes he is problematic. He doxxes a black underage girl who called him out for posting an edit that made joke with kkk, as with what they did was good.

And then he's constantly supporting direction Ed bully that his fan base does on the internet. Basically, the Nicki Minaj of minecraft

Property of @Whale

Levine
Just now, Obobo said:

It’s not because he’s ugly tbh, it’s because he’s been overhyping his face reveal for years and teasing for months. He even got so many influencers to make face reaction videos before the public saw and all of them said he was so handsome. 

People’s expectations were too high.

I don't think this gave them the right to call him ugly and joking about his face.

Like look at the comments

I'm literally disgusted. And these are the same people who cry when something like this happens to them or their faves

Levine
Just now, NicoB said:

Yes he is problematic. He doxxes a black underage girl who called him out for posting an edit that made joke with kkk, as with what they did was good.

And then he's constantly supporting direction Ed bully that his fan base does on the internet. Basically, the Nicki Minaj of internet

Oh ok, I take it all back then lol (I still think calling him ugly doesn't solve the problems. People should just stop giving him views and attention).

Cello
8 hours ago, Regina George said:

Replies in this thread and opinions like this are the reason why people are SCARED to share their face on the internet. He looks beautiful. 

This. No wonder Gaga keeps needing to encourage kindness. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Reginald

He posted a mirrored video for his face reveal? :ladyhaha: So we still don't know what he actually looks like unless we flip the video 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

TheSine

I actually like the way he looks. He looks like the average minecraft YouTuber.

🖤TheSine🖤

1 hour ago, sarahb said:

lady-gaga-your-boy-has-a-jawline-for-day

But yeah, I don't get it, he looks perfectly fine. 

a 7/10 would probably a 3/10 on a good day online lmao. the internet is a cruel place

RudraCNG

Even if he doesn't mind being teased about his looks, or laughs about it, or even if you think he deserves it (no one deserves to be laughed at about their looks, no matter what they did), making fun of someone for their looks can make other people feel insecure about their own looks. I see this guy as much better looking than I do, so seeing how a lot of people laugh at him logically makes me feel more insecure about myself, and I'm sure others feel the same way.

Earlier I saw this image on Twitter (sorry for not crediting the author, I downloaded it and I don't remember which of these posts I saw it on).

feg5gtbuyaezymny0fn9.png

NATAH
2 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Even if he doesn't mind being teased about his looks, or laughs about it, or even if you think he deserves it (no one deserves to be laughed at about their looks, no matter what they did), making fun of someone for their looks can make other people feel insecure about their own looks. I see this guy as much better looking than I do, so seeing how a lot of people laugh at him logically makes me feel more insecure about myself, and I'm sure others feel the same way.

Earlier I saw this image on Twitter (sorry for not crediting the author, I downloaded it and I don't remember which of these posts I saw it on).

feg5gtbuyaezymny0fn9.png

bookmarking this image for when i next have to explain body shaming to somebody on the internet

mother, what must i do?

Controversiaga

Who the hell 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Archived