He looks normal. 

12 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

he looks like he's related to Shane Dawson 

Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove

My God people all over twitter caling him ugly. He looks good. Why r people so ruthless for no reason:saladga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Debithius
1 hour ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Do ppl rlly like minecraft

It's the highest grossing game of all time so...yes lol.

Surprise, surprise the person you follow for Minecraft content isn’t a chad model :yennefer: who could have predicted that? 

RudraCNG

Completely f**king disgusting how some of you and people on Twitter are making jokes about his looks. Then y'all go with the "kind" card whenever you need to defend someone you like from the critics.

Btw, I don't know who he is? :toofunny: 

Awakened M

He's so cute. :flutter:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Future Lovers

Kind not here for the jokes being made about his appearance all over Twitter personally speaking. I just don't find it okay? Like it's brave to share your face with the internet, especially someone with his platform and it's unfortunate the rush is to make fun of him. He seems to have a good sense of humor so I hope he doesn't take it to the heart but if he does I wouldn't blame him. 

NATAH

he's pretty attractive... nice jawline, good teeth and clear skin :shrug:

if he was ripped af this thread would have to be locked and cleansed with holy water lol

mother, what must i do?

NATAH
3 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Do ppl rlly like minecraft

yeah, it's great

mother, what must i do?

NATAH
16 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

Kind not here for the jokes being made about his appearance all over Twitter personally speaking. I just don't find it okay? Like it's brave to share your face with the internet, especially someone with his platform and it's unfortunate the rush is to make fun of him. He seems to have a good sense of humor so I hope he doesn't take it to the heart but if he does I wouldn't blame him. 

i'm hoping it's just some weird inside joke within his fanbase cus... if i were him, i'd be crying and throwing up if the internet was calling me ugly :messga:

mother, what must i do?

3 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

My God people all over twitter caling him ugly. He looks good. Why r people so ruthless for no reason:saladga:

I can bet 100K the people calling him ugly are ugly af 

Levine

First time hearing about this, but is he problematic? Why are people dragging his face? It's all over my twitter (even if he was problematic shaming his appearances is stupid). So who is he?

Archived