Rahrahbitchson

No Millie NO VIEWS.

giphy-6.gif

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Kimmo
2 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

No Millie NO VIEWS.

giphy-6.gif

Just wait until she catches Kanye outside of the show…

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148864f4ccc3dd79db2e18be1125cd393ad42bf101240&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Hottie Detector

TEANUS

I KNOW that he is the father of Kim’s children, but I thought for sure that he had pushed too far with her, most shocked to see her here honestly. Rihanna and Beyoncé both go wayyyyy back with Kanye, so surprising, but not that shocking that they’d collab w him in any way, shape, or form

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

ALGAYDO

See? Nobody in the industry gives a crap about problematic people. Kanye has praised Trump, has worked with pedophiles, rapists, and abusers, has released a video where he literally decapitated Pete Davidson, and has done a plethora of other problematic shít. Yet he still gets support from industry giants like Bey and Rihanna. 
I don’t ever wanna hear Jack-shít from that “oooooh I hate cancel culture! It’s ruining everything” dumbass crowd lmao cancel culture obviously doesn’t really exist

AURAOFSHEISSE

This cast is INSANE:messga: Naomi, Gisele, Emily, Irina and is that Angelina as in Jolie:tony:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

RenegAde

This may sound weird but kanye is not a reliable source for kanye news. 

Seems like he's fantasising again 

Roughhouse Dandy

If this happens, the slayyage will be iconic. But with Ye being Ye and Beyoncé being Beyoncé, we will see who really walks 👀

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

hieronymus
58 minutes ago, LadyEnigma said:

but is he fr bc this seems like an odd mix of women to be working with him

and a lot of these photos are from when they were underage

Railing
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

I don’t ever wanna hear Jack-shít from that “oooooh I hate cancel culture! It’s ruining everything” dumbass crowd lmao cancel culture obviously doesn’t really exist

Most of the people that complain about cancel culture are just people who have done disturbing things or have a bad person for a favorite musician, wanting to evade accountability either way :eww:

Archived