celeb

Rihanna, Kim and Beyonce to walk at Kanye’s fashion show

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NATAH

this is probably his dream cast... if beyonce cba to promote her own album, why tf would she be wasting time in this mess?

mother, what must i do?

RebeldeFaith

Is this a list of women walking the runway or women who inspired the new designs? :huh: It would be very disappointing to see some of them there tbh.

Something something idk

ALGAYDO
52 minutes ago, Railing said:

Most of the people that complain about cancel culture are just people who have done disturbing things or have a bad person for a favorite musician, wanting to evade accountability either way :eww:

I just know that 99% of people who complain about “cancel culture ruining things” are just upset because they can’t be openly racist/homophobic/sexist/be a bad person in general without getting called out. Like, if you get mad when a racist or a pedophile gets called out, it’s gonna make me think that you yourself are like the person you’re defending. 

Night Vision

I doubt this is true. I'd be surprised to see Angelina or Lauryn walking for him, but we'll see. He didn't even spell Lauryn's name right.

sillynate
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

See? Nobody in the industry gives a crap about problematic people. Kanye has praised Trump, has worked with pedophiles, rapists, and abusers, has released a video where he literally decapitated Pete Davidson, and has done a plethora of other problematic shít. Yet he still gets support from industry giants like Bey and Rihanna. 
I don’t ever wanna hear Jack-shít from that “oooooh I hate cancel culture! It’s ruining everything” dumbass crowd lmao cancel culture obviously doesn’t really exist

The billionaire elite :vegas:

elijahfan

I don’t know what that is, but what it’s not is his next show’s lineup. No way in a million years.

The Child
3 hours ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Not Lisa Rinna's lame ass daughter Amelia :lmao:

Lisa Rinna must be so happy, she has been trying FOR YEARS to make her daughter happen lmao

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

killme89
4 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

See? Nobody in the industry gives a crap about problematic people. Kanye has praised Trump, has worked with pedophiles, rapists, and abusers, has released a video where he literally decapitated Pete Davidson, and has done a plethora of other problematic shít. Yet he still gets support from industry giants like Bey and Rihanna. 
I don’t ever wanna hear Jack-shít from that “oooooh I hate cancel culture! It’s ruining everything” dumbass crowd lmao cancel culture obviously doesn’t really exist

Yep CC isn’t real 

Oriane

What creeps me out is that all of these photos are from when they were younger or even underage.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Monstermilo

yay he asked a favor to his celeb friends 

so what hah 

kanye has been a douche for so long being a trump supporter and saying slavery was a choice.... 

i wanna stan him cuz i used to but its hard to support him now 

A little weird that he's posting their images from when they were young children. Why do people still follow, talk about, and support this man?

10 minutes ago, Oriane said:

What creeps me out is that all of these photos are from when they were younger or even underage.

That's exactly what I was thinking too. I don't like it.

MaybeKermit
5 hours ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Not Lisa Rinna's lame ass daughter Amelia :lmao:

This? Not calling her lame but she’s such. random choice to be put in the presence with all these icons

Archived