celeb

Bad Bunny wears Gaga merch

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617

I know he’s gonna find a way to collab with Gaga, watch. There is no way that this man will go without collaborating with gaga. Im sitting, patiently waiting for gaga’s reggaetón album. :huntyga:

I mean “Dancing in Circles” feels like a country reggaetón. 

Tap Down Those Boots

I NEED a collab between them... mama the career boost + a collab between someone who admires and is inspired by the other, so sweet. 

skaxboy

I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a GagaDaily account. I am expecting his reactions to be just like this when he finally meets her. 
rs_600x600-190211034841-600-Lady-Gaga-Ca

elijahfan

That would be so fun if she worked on one-off collabs with artists that have expressed an interest in working with her. She could have a K-Pop song, a reggaetton one... and why not make an EP out of them. I'd be here for it as a fun little side project.

Anderson123

He's such a stan I love him. I wish I liked his music more but rarely listen to it.

Sneaky Oliver

Manifesting Lady Gaga feat Bad Bunny for LG7s second single :legend:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Edonis

Love him! When everyone assumes their collab will be reggaetón but then it turns out to be an industrial electroclash banger :glamourpuss: >>>>>

Rahrahbitchson
19 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

That would be so fun if she worked on one-off collabs with artists that have expressed an interest in working with her. She could have a K-Pop song, a reggaetton one... and why not make an EP out of them. I'd be here for it as a fun little side project.

Imagine doing an EP with artists that were dying to collab with her and called it CHARITY

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Ororo Munroe
23 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

she can have so many streaming hits tbh, just imagine… Doja, Cardi, Bad Bunny, BTS… all of them want to collab with her! like wow, the numbers would be insane. 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Imagine doing an EP with artists that were dying to collab with her and called it CHARITY

gi.gif

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Mocchi
29 minutes ago, palma said:

See Harry Styles, this is how you make the gheyz like you. :iamfair:

Gaga collab with him pls.

Cheap and unnecessary try to throw Harry some shade :enigma:

Archived