Lady Gaga - Japan Recordings

XNightmareFuntimeX

Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XNightmareFuntimeX
On 10/10/2022 at 4:18 PM, Juanlittlem said:

It does sound better than the audios we had. I can give you a preview on Telegram if you want, dm me and I will send you some videos of a few songs.

Where you able to to this?

XNightmareFuntimeX

@PlastiscGuySorry if i was mean, i just wanted to tell that theres actually nothing to update. Cause all the files are up and we are justv waiting for @Juanlittlem to rip the DVD. With the DVD up the dump will be completed :D

PlastiscGuy
6 minutes ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

@PlastiscGuySorry if i was mean, i just wanted to tell that theres actually nothing to update. Cause all the files are up and we are justv waiting for @Juanlittlem to rip the DVD. With the DVD up the dump will be completed :D

No worries! I was actually referring to the DVD rip as well haha xx

PG.

Juanlittlem
27 minutes ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

21 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

No worries! I was actually referring to the DVD rip as well haha xx

Sorry guys! Its been a busy week so I havent had any time to rip those. I'll try to have those next week but you aren't missing anything, trust me.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

XNightmareFuntimeX
On 10/14/2022 at 7:06 PM, Juanlittlem said:

Sorry guys! Its been a busy week so I havent had any time to rip those. I'll try to have those next week but you aren't missing anything, trust me.

No problem, we will wait for them :D :ally:

ChicaSkas
29 minutes ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

WAITING FOR @kneeTO TELL IF HE RECORDED THE SCREEN OR NOT. PLEASE 

Actually yes. I hope he managed to smuggle it in. Someone from here messaged me on IG a new way I might be able to try smuggling in a camera if I buy the right seats. 

I'm low-key excited to try it and terrified of loud drunks or people who would rat me out to security  :deadbanana:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Juanlittlem

Okay, Im getting the 2nd night on my computer now, then I'll upload it to youtube + I'll guess I can also contact GagaMediaArchives just in case they want to have it on their website.

17 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Okay, Im getting the 2nd night on my computer now, then I'll upload it to youtube + I'll guess I can also contact GagaMediaArchives just in case they want to have it on their website.

Where can I find your YouTube channel??

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, lukazilla said:

Where can I find your YouTube channel??

I'll embed it here once I've uploaded! I'm probably doing both nights today!

andy232000
On 10/16/2022 at 12:16 PM, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

WAITING FOR @kneeTO TELL IF HE RECORDED THE SCREEN OR NOT. PLEASE 

GIRL SAME. I can offer to edit the whole thing if he was able to grab the footage. 

@knee Sorry we are being so insistent, but we are very excited to know if we can build a decent bootleg of this tour 

ChicaSkas
33 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

GIRL SAME. I can offer to edit the whole thing if he was able to grab the footage. 

@knee Sorry we are being so insistent, but we are very excited to know if we can build a decent bootleg of this tour 

Poor @knee. I'll bet he somehow couldn't, and can't bring himself to tell us. It's ok if you didn't , Knee. We still love you for even trying or considering. Not many do, trust me, I can count on 1 hand and have fingers left over if I count people I know who bootleg shows dedicatedly. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

@Cavadour @XNightmareFuntimeX @ChicaSkas @lukazilla Night 2 is uploading now. This is a screenshot of the footage (potato quality stays for the whole show, it was recorded like that)

2nd-Night.png

1st Night  :flop:

1st-Night.png

Even though its a little on the potato side, it's still a beautiful potato. 

click the video below and lol with me :hug: i put the exact moment i wanted to show you from there :deadbanana:

Spoiler

Archived