audio

Lady Gaga - Japan Recordings

XNightmareFuntimeX

Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem

DVDs are shipping in 2 days so I'm expecting them to be here in less than 2 weeks considering DHL is shipping.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

RudraCNG

Wow, thank you so so so so much! So if I understand correctly, the CBT tracks are the same quality as if they released an official Tour DVD and we extracted the audio, am I right? 

Thank you so much for all the effort.

RudraCNG

Omg I'm listening to it rn, I'm loving Gaga commenting things like "It's gonna be hot tonight" before the concerts even begins :ladyhaha:

51 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Wow, thank you so so so so much! So if I understand correctly, the CBT tracks are the same quality as if they released an official Tour DVD and we extracted the audio, am I right? 

These IEM recordings are very very close, but an official tour dvd would have a higher quality of audio.

GagasLeftFoot
16 minutes ago, cdparky said:

These IEM recordings are very very close, but an official tour dvd would have a higher quality of audio.

Also, given that the DVD would probably have 5.1 surround audio, it would have 6 channels instead of 2, making you feel like you're in the crowd and surrounded by music.

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

XNightmareFuntimeX
44 minutes ago, cdparky said:

26 minutes ago, GagasLeftFoot said:

Also, given that the DVD would probably have 5.1 surround audio, it would have 6 channels instead of 2, making you feel like you're in the crowd and surrounded by music.

1 hour ago, RudraCNG said:

First, @cdparky is right. An official DVD would have better audio editing and mixing.

Second, it is not possible that there is 5.1 audio because all the feed came from the IEM, which means that all the band and gaga voice is mono audio. At least the audio will be divided into "Gaga & Band" and "Audience". As a result, there is no prosessional DVD audio. Now, that is what i say based on the description of the CD's. But there s a low probability that all the instruments, background vocals, lead vocals, and audience are all recorded in different channels. But I don't think so.

XNightmareFuntimeX
4 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

DVDs are shipping in 2 days so I'm expecting them to be here in less than 2 weeks considering DHL is shipping.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS :cryga:

1 hour ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

Second, it is not possible that there is 5.1 audio because all the feed came from the IEM, which means that all the band and gaga voice is mono audio. At least the audio will be divided into "Gaga & Band" and "Audience". As a result, there is no prosessional DVD audio. Now, that is what i say based on the description of the CD's. But there s a low probability that all the instruments, background vocals, lead vocals, and audience are all recorded in different channels. But I don't think so.

Based on other IEM's I've heard, I'd be pretty certain the feeds in these recordings were taped using stereo scanners. The Xavel cd inlay does state stereo IEMs, and mono feeds tend to sound a lot harsher so I don't see any reason to doubt them.

One feed is almost certainly Gaga's and there is probably at least one feed from the band to balance out the instruments. It would be fascinating (but sadly impossible) to get the masters off Xavel and hear exactly what they recorded.

Cavadour
9 minutes ago, cdparky said:

The Xavel cd inlay

I'd be curious to get some scans. Anyone who ordered these bootleg CDs, be my guest ! Please ? 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

7 minutes ago, Cavadour said:

I'd be curious to get some scans. Anyone who ordered these bootleg CDs, be my guest ! Please ? 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I would, but I don't have a scanner (sorry).

XNightmareFuntimeX
4 hours ago, cdparky said:

Based on other IEM's I've heard, I'd be pretty certain the feeds in these recordings were taped using stereo scanners. The Xavel cd inlay does state stereo IEMs, and mono feeds tend to sound a lot harsher so I don't see any reason to doubt them.

One feed is almost certainly Gaga's and there is probably at least one feed from the band to balance out the instruments. It would be fascinating (but sadly impossible) to get the masters off Xavel and hear exactly what they recorded.

Yeah sorry, perhaps i say it wrong. But my point is that luckly there will only be 3 audio tracks. And thats assuming that the DVD won´t come with mono audio per default. So the point is that we won´t getting something like TMBT audio from HBO that was on 5.1.

Juanlittlem

DVDs shipped! They're expected to arrive in a week!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

GAGAROOMOFFICIEL
13 hours ago, Cavadour said:

You can see it on my instagram account :kiss:

Archived