💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Lady Gaga - Japan Recordings

XNightmareFuntimeX

Featured Posts

XNightmareFuntimeX

Since the began of the sale and the leak of the Chromatica Ball audios in Tokyo, I thought it was a good idea to collect all the audios and videos of this group of people who have been recording Gaga's shows since 2012 in the highest possible quality.

Below, I will leave information about the content, a link to a Google Drive file, and credits to all the people who helped in this.

Content:

(All this material was recorded by these people in Tokyo and is of excellent quality)

- The Born This Way Ball: Nativity Of The "Monster" [FULL HQ AUDIO / AUDIO ONLY]

- ARTRAVE TOKYO [FULL HQ AUDIO / ONLY AUDIO]

- THE CHROMATICA BALL TOUR [FULL HQ AUDIO / VIDEO NOT AVILLIABLE AT THE MOMENT] [THEY ARE A BUNCH OF FILES.]

-------

Credits:

BTWB & ARTRAVE - GagaFrontRow
TCB WebRip - ChicaSkas & Álvaro
TCB FLAC - Hugo
TCB CD RIPS - cdparky

--------

NOTES:

TCB WEBRIP = Rips found in internet, these were the first to leak
TCB FLAC = Rips from torrent website, these are the raw soundboard recording
TCB CD RIPS = Rips from the physical CD´s
BTWB is a mix of soundboard and audience
ARTRAVE is a HQ audience recordings

----

The Chromatica Ball DVDs have not yet been received by the people who ordered them, but we hope to have the files very soon.

Link: DOWNLOAD!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The flac files are flac versions of the wav files from my cd rips (I torrented those on Dimeadozen which will be where Hugo got them from). Once extracted from flac format you get the exact same wav files as from my cd rip (just to avoid anyone thinking they are different audio sources). Hope everyone enjoys listening to them, the audio quality is phenomenal.

Thanks for posting all these links up, I'd been wanting to track down the ArtRave Tokyo recordings.

XNightmareFuntimeX
6 minutes ago, cdparky said:

The flac files are flac versions of the wav files from my cd rips (I torrented those on Dimeadozen which will be where Hugo got them from). Once extracted from flac format you get the exact same wav files as from my cd rip (just to avoid anyone thinking they are different audio sources). Hope everyone enjoys listening to them, the audio quality is phenomenal.

Thanks for posting all these links up, I'd been wanting to track down the ArtRave Tokyo recordings.

Oh yeah, but the FLAC from the torrents are the OG soundboard ripped recordings, or that is what i understanded from the source. But anyway. All tree (WEBRIP, FLAC or CD RIPS) they are the same audios just in diferent formats and quality :river:

31 minutes ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

Oh yeah, but the FLAC from the torrents are the OG soundboard ripped recordings, or that is what i understanded from the source. But anyway. All tree (WEBRIP, FLAC or CD RIPS) they are the same audios just in diferent formats and quality :river:

I've downloaded a couple of them, the file sizes are identical to the FLAC files I created from my WAV files ripped from the cds for the torrent (though I stand to be proven wrong if anyone compares the audio!). For anyone wondering that hasn't come across it, FLAC is a form of lossless compression that is required on the site I put the torrent on.

It doesn't really matter where they came from anyway, it's just wonderful that everyone gets to enjoy these recordings and thanks again for putting up links to the other tours as well.

XNightmareFuntimeX
16 minutes ago, cdparky said:

I've downloaded a couple of them, the file sizes are identical to the FLAC files I created from my WAV files ripped from the cds for the torrent (though I stand to be proven wrong if anyone compares the audio!). For anyone wondering that hasn't come across it, FLAC is a form of lossless compression that is required on the site I put the torrent on.

It doesn't really matter where they came from anyway, it's just wonderful that everyone gets to enjoy these recordings and thanks again for putting up links to the other tours as well.

No problem, i just wanted to give the users all the files from japan.

:derpga:

XNightmareFuntimeX
17 minutes ago, cdparky said:

In the case of CD and FLAC yes, but the WEBRIP ones are not lossless. Because they are convertions from FLAC or WAV to MP3

XNightmareFuntimeX
53 minutes ago, Eido said:

Wait DVD? What?

They were also selling a DVD. We are waiting for @Juanlittlem to get the ones they ordered and see what we got. But don´t get exited. it looks like is just a HD audience recording with the soundboard audio

Hecturr
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

why is it always tokyo? :what:

It seems like everyone but the monsters in tokyo don't want to work anymore, they got off their ass and got the soundboard rip :vegas:

4 hours ago, NATAH said:

why is it always tokyo? :what:

The recordings were made for/by a commercial Japanese bootleg label. They record and release almost every major tour that visits Japan.

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

They were also selling a DVD. We are waiting for @Juanlittlem to get the ones they ordered and see what we got. But don´t get exited. it looks like is just a HD audience recording with the soundboard audio

Yeah, from the description + other DVDs they've released is just a wide shot most of the time + some closer shots or shots with the zooming in. 

Let's just hope is HD enough to enjoy it :kara:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Borislshere

The Chromatica Ball audio needs to be studied for witchcraft cause there’s no reason it should sound this good. Live band’s literally enhance EVERYTHING. 

the outro to free woman has the same serotonin equivalence of driving down an empty high way on a sunny day with the windows down. :firega:

KURUSHITOVSKA

CTB Night 2 sounds better than Night 1, looks like they recorded it better once done a test haha

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

XNightmareFuntimeX
11 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yeah, from the description + other DVDs they've released is just a wide shot most of the time + some closer shots or shots with the zooming in. 

Let's just hope is HD enough to enjoy it :kara:

Yeah, but i really hope @knee actually recorded the side screen. That could be awesome for a full bootleg

Archived