Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Lady Gaga - Japan Recordings

XNightmareFuntimeX

Featured Posts

JustifyMyLove

This is amazing! The only thing is that being true to the actual real set list the interludes should be: “Operation, Flowers, Psychedelic, Tamara, Sonnet”. Idk where they got the birth of freedom thing from lol 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/7/2022 at 5:34 PM, Juanlittlem said:

Yes! They're being shipped to my city right now and then it'll be delivered! Dont think DHL will work on the weekend so it'll be here monday/tuesday :kara:

You got them already? :enigma:

Juanlittlem
33 minutes ago, VeguisLG said:

You got them already? :enigma:

Waiting for delivery! Im at work right now so I wont be able to share till later in the day if I get them :kara:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

56 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Waiting for delivery! Im at work right now so I wont be able to share till later in the day if I get them :kara:

LET US KNOW PLEASE :firega:

ChicaSkas
16 hours ago, Cavadour said:

Instead of looking for scans that maybe won’t appear soon, I took some time to re-create the cover & inlay for both Tokyo double CD bootlegs, based on the rare low-res pics I found out there. Besides the layout, fonts and pictures, I retained official colors from Chromatica posters and flyers.

- Cover out & in + inlay out & in -> standard transparent double CD jewel box.
- Cover back 120 -> custom adapted for slim polypropylene flexible 120x120 mm lowcost CD box.

Spines are missing. I don’t have any visual I can base a layout on.
Maybe some of you, original Tokyo bootlegs owner can take a pic of one of these CDs spine ?
I’ll be happy to update the current spineless inlay.

If you spot a typo or an error, just tell me, I’ll update asap.

👉🏻 Download hi-res - Update v2 👈🏻

Preview (20% actual size):

X1-cover-out.png

X2-cover-out.png

X1-2-cover-in.png

X1-inlay-out.png

X1-inlay-in.png

X2-inlay-out.png

X2-inlay-in.png

X1-back-120-v2.png

X2-back-120-v2.png

Oh my absolute God :giveup:

Good job!!!! I love it !! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
On 10/3/2022 at 2:49 PM, cdparky said:

Based on other IEM's I've heard, I'd be pretty certain the feeds in these recordings were taped using stereo scanners. The Xavel cd inlay does state stereo IEMs, and mono feeds tend to sound a lot harsher so I don't see any reason to doubt them.

One feed is almost certainly Gaga's and there is probably at least one feed from the band to balance out the instruments. It would be fascinating (but sadly impossible) to get the masters off Xavel and hear exactly what they recorded.

Do we know it is for sure someone named Xavel?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
On 10/4/2022 at 6:48 AM, GAGAROOMOFFICIEL said:

Oh i see  ! sorry i don't have scanner :oops:

Try to go to a print shop and put it on a flash drive? I did that for the HoG brochures. 

Cavadour
12 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Do we know it is for sure someone named Xavel?

Looks like Xavel (or X-Avel) as it is mentioned on Discogs is a Record label. I couldn't find any specifics on internet but their bootleg catalog is pretty big. The inlays scans I picked their logo from are sometimes labelled with a Japan flag, sometimes with a US flag. But since it's a bootleg business, it's probably the reason they keep undercover without proper web site.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, Cavadour said:

Looks like Xavel (or X-Avel) as it is mentioned on Discogs is a Record label. I couldn't find any specifics on internet but their bootleg catalog is pretty big. The inlays scans I picked their logo from are sometimes labelled with a Japan flag, sometimes with a US flag. But since it's a bootleg business, it's probably the reason they keep undercover without proper web site.

Oh nice. Out there doing the work so people can experience these incredible songs in the hqiest forms possible. 

Cavadour
5 hours ago, JustifyMyLove said:

The only thing is that being true to the actual real set list the interludes should be: “Operation, Flowers, Psychedelic, Tamara, Sonnet”. Idk where they got the birth of freedom thing from

The idea was to keep as faithful to the original prints as possible. Now I can easily make a modified set with the names you mentioned. Can you confirm the names in your list ? Is it "Operation" and not " The Operation" ? Thanks in advance.

JustifyMyLove
1 minute ago, Cavadour said:

The idea was to keep as faithful to the original prints as possible. Now I can easily make a modified set with the names you mentioned. Can you confirm the names in your list ? Is it "Operation" and not " The Operation" ? Thanks in advance.

Yeah, I imagined that you wanted to replicate what they are selling at first and yes it would be “Operation”. They got right the “Opening film” tho haha

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Cavadour

@JustifyMyLove Out of curiosity, where did you get these names from ? Is there a Gaga Team document ? Can you point me in the right direction ?

edit : Looks like Gagapedia confirms your list. "Tamara" is "Tamara de Lempicka" here. 🤔 But I think out of a sense of match between interlude names, a single word overall is a good option.

Juanlittlem

Okay so I was watching the DVDs and I decided to give another update :ladyhaha: 

Night 1 is a wide shot from someone with seats (not in the floor) so there's barely any heads in front of them but the quality is awful, like 480p 'cause this ain't HD at all :laughga: They also zoom sometimes but it ain't that great either.

Night 2 is someone frontrow next to the left catwalk (but from the outside) so they can barely record when she's midstage 'cause the wall from the catwalk blocks their view. :ladyhaha: Zoom doesn't exist for this guy/woman and they like to record the screen that's on the back of the mainstage instead of the one they have right in front of them.

Audio sounds better mixed than the ones we've heard, it's not just Gaga's vocals but you can hear more of the instrumental + instruments.

There's a few skips/missing seconds in some of the songs, might be the CD but it happens in both nights (not same songs/moments)

I'll try to upload them somewhere + share them as soon as possible as I'm kinda busy right now!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Cavadour
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Audio sounds better mixed than the ones we've heard

Okay. Thanks for the update. That was predictable. But how is the audio compared to the Xavel IEMs ?

Archived