question

Your favorite music video from Gaga?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSine

This is going to be a shocker, but I like the Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) music video.

đŸ–€TheSineđŸ–€

Togekiss
25 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

John ****ING Wayne! 

It's so zany and chaotic. Deserved far better.

I fully agree, it’s the most “Gaga” of all her videos to date IMO

bring on that pecan pie

Bad Romance remains at the top

It's a heavily promoted banger iconic timeless single. The music video is so fitting for the song, and the length is just right so replay value is so high. The fashion, is other world-ly, avant-garde,tech, monstrous, fire! The storyline, the drama, the choreo...and the simplicity of that bath haus...makes it really easy to remember. Blood red color really suits her, so i really like that dance sequence in the end. Even the single card for this song looks good. 

I hope Gaga chooses another great director for her future banger, top notch, heavily promoted single's music video.

(Special mentions to 911 for giving me a mind-blown moment, BTW for it's message and homage to MJ/Madonna, Shallow for it's great color grading, MTN for being directed by Gaga and telling her story)

TasteLikeWhiskey

The full BTW video is my favourite. 

Also have a very soft spot for You and I. Most underrated Gaga video and song. 

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

LaLuna

911 had me shook, not gonna lie. Plus her acting is incredible, you really feel her pain.

DontDoubtDavid

Telephone was my favorite for the longest time, but 911 blew me away and has taken top spot. I don't even like the song that much, but the video is just pure art. Tarsem is a king.

Archived