💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga TRIPLED her average gross/show since 2018

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

Now that the Chromatica Ball has come to an end, let‘s compare the average grosses per show for each of Gaga‘s solo tours:

1. The Chromatica Ball Tour: $ 5.619.726,25

2. The Joanne World Tour: $ 1.936.975,16

3. The Born This Way Ball Tour: $ 1.781.496,83

4. The Monster Ball Tour: $ 1.120.197,04

5. artRave: The ARTPOP Ball Tour: $ 1.051.148,68

6. The Fame Ball Tour: $ 37.951,80

The Chromatica Ball Tour average gross/show = 2,9 x The Joanne World Tour average gross/show

Within only four years, Gaga almost TRIPPLED her average gross per show. We really stan a touring legend :firega:

i05b61on8ld91.jpg

Bonus:

Enigma + Jazz and Piano: $ 1.536.645,96

Roseland Ballroom Residency: $ 217.542,85

Guillaume Hamon

It's incredible how much of an upgrade the CBT was in term of profits...

And how the fame tour was smaller when it comes to benefit, isn't this on this one she went 3 millions in debt? Or was it the monster ball?

• itsdominik changed the title to Gaga TRIPPLED her average gross/show since 2018
27monster27

The best part for Lady Gaga is that this will help with the rise of streaming. In my music business classes I've learned that touring is one of the best ways (besides brand deals and starting brands) for artists to make money nowadays considering how little profits they get from streaming.

he/him/his

CatelynnMarie
38 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

It's incredible how much of an upgrade the CBT was in term of profits...

And how the fame tour was smaller when it comes to benefit, isn't this on this one she went 3 millions in debt? Or was it the monster ball?

I believe it was TMB 1.0 with the debt. My memory could be off, but I’m pretty positive that was the time period 

Tinnitus15

And that’s her not booking the biggest stadiums out there.Her next stadium tour will be even HIGHER.Mark my words 

The BPD Monster
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

And that’s her not booking the biggest stadiums out there.Her next stadium tour will be even HIGHER.Mark my words 

I mean if she plans to do another one :fatcat:

Honestly stadium tours are much better cuz more fans can come to see her with just a few dates so she won't get exhausted that much. Arenas serve better stage but she needs to stick with stadiums. 

spicemuncher

Well, arena vs stadium shows, it’s obvious the average should at least triple.

20k attendance to 60k attendance + the fact that Live Nation sold an unjustifiable high number of Early Entry packages for the European leg, that should do it.

• ChicaSkas changed the title to Gaga TRIPLED her average gross/show since 2018

Archived