Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lil Nas X delays concert to poop backstage

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Lil Nas X candidly told Atlanta concertgoers in the middle of a show that needed a bathroom break.

“I’m backstage, and this is, like, not a part of the show, but I’m taking a mean s–t, so please forgive me,” the rapper said, noting that he only needed “a minute or two” on the toilet.

“I’ll be right back.” 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

JazzGa

Lmao. Being honest about what is really probably a normal situation is so much more entertaining and memorable than just pretending it didn't happen like most artists would. He's a gem. :enigma: :wub:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

27monster27

No because I high key have wondered what celebrities on tour need to do in events like this. :rip:

he/him/his

LeJudas
23 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

No because I high key have wondered what celebrities on tour need to do in events like this. :rip:

Imagine having diarrhea. I would cancel the show tbh unless the crowd wouldn't mind me stopping every 5 minutes 🤪

RAMROD

Knowing what he wants. Good for him :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Flippy

Paris Hilton Reaction GIF
But good for him to announce it (even though it was unnecessary) I suppose? 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Quasi
25 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

So unprofessional

Always wondered what would happen in events like this! I’m relieved to see that artists can do that and the crowd would be 100% for it. If Gaga did this at her show it would honestly make my day. I don’t think it’s unprofessional at all. He’s human and it’s better than shitting yourself on stage and creating an uncomfortable environment for you and your stage mates. He did his thing and continued with the show promptly. That’s professional and most importantly, healthy behaviour.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Archived