i dont get artists who are in their 30s doing diss tracks 

that should be beneath you by now....

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTROHEART

Taylor doing a diss track?

Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF by MOODMAN

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

tylerjs

Imagine two grown adults writing songs about how much they hate their haters in 2017, much less releasing it in 2022 after you’re supposedly “over it”. Gimme a break y’all like be so for real
Tired Britney Spears GIF

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Better Day
18 minutes ago, soularpower said:

Imagine two grown adults writing songs about how much they hate their haters in 2017, much less releasing it in 2022 after you’re supposedly “over it”. Gimme a break y’all like be so for real
Tired Britney Spears GIF

One, this is a rumour. 2, she is re-recording her albums with new unreleased songs, and 3 she’s already released songs about people I.e. Joe Jonas

Together You And I!

freebit
3 hours ago, Killa said:

This girl has people interested and invested in her re releases, I think it’s mind blowing. Honestly amazed. She has a never ending momentum, and works her carts flawlessly

She uses her own celebrity to promote her music to great effect. It all started with her telling the press that Joe Jonas broke up with her over text. 

Alfonso

The drake "rumours" have been there for a long time, tho I have never believed them, but it could also be that I don't really care about him so a collab with him wouldn't excite me :flop:

Also, I feel like she will try to keep reputation as it is, in the sense of her maintaining the narrative, so if she wanted to add a collab I feel like it would be with an artist that has been through something similar as she has and I think only pop girls have (like what could Drake know?)

Roughhouse Dandy

Hope she's ready for Kanye to get messy back. Cuz y'all know he isn't gonna let it go unchecked 😬

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Economy

Releasing a diss track about someone years after the fact sounds like such a Taylor thing to do :toofunny:

Ziggy

Tbh I don’t think she has the particular kind of charisma to pull off a diss track in her 30s…like it worked in break up songs from your teens and 20s and stuff but now? Just let it go lmao

ToxicHot

I’m here for it if it’s with Drake. :trollga:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

AnglerfishbraBENUS
50 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Tbh I don’t think she has the particular kind of charisma to pull off a diss track in her 30s…like it worked in break up songs from your teens and 20s and stuff but now? Just let it go lmao

she does things in a more mature intellectual shady way though. and i mean the actual definition of shade. “it’s not about calling you ugly - it’s about how i don’t have to call you ugly, because you know you’re ugly”

ALGAYDO

Imagine doing a diss track when you’re a grown ass woman in her 30s :air: please let this be a fake rumor. Although I 100%  would be here for a Drake collab, just not a stupid diss track 

hieronymus
10 hours ago, Stephen said:

This reads like fan fiction

I feel like it's an SNL cold open leaking into reality.

1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Imagine doing a diss track when you’re a grown ass woman in her 30s :air: please let this be a fake rumor. Although I 100%  would be here for a Drake collab, just not a stupid diss track 

Is this Nicki shade

Archived