Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Taylor Swift teams up with Drake on diss track

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Taylor Swift and Drake recorded a secret song together during sessions for her 2017 album Reputation, although it didn’t make the cut because it was deemed to be too direct about their foes at the time, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian.

However they now risk reigniting the drama between them, as Taylor wants to include it when she re-releases the record as Reputation (Taylor’s Version).

A music insider said: “Taylor has pivoted her focus to re-recording Reputation and she has come across this song she made with Drake, which never saw the light of day.

“She knows that everyone is going to think it is about Kimye because it was her row with them which inspired a lot of Reputation.

“But this one is far more direct than the other songs, which was why they didn’t decide to release it in the first place.

“It’s no secret that both Taylor and Drake have had tumultuous relationships with Kanye, so they didn’t hold back when it came to recording.

“Obviously she is totally over the whole thing now but this is one which fans will want to hear.”

Reputation (Taylor’s Version) is expected to be released next year.

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult

Oh best believe she’s got a promo angle for every re-release. I wonder if she’ll axe “Better Than Revenge” from Speak Now TV.

Killa

This girl has people interested and invested in her re releases, I think it’s mind blowing. Honestly amazed. She has a never ending momentum, and works her carts flawlessly

SlaeUrAnus

I love the album and would love to hear it, but releasing the track will just cause unnecessary drama.

I hope she keeps it in the vault.

In my messy era.

Railing
24 minutes ago, Killa said:

This girl has people interested and invested in her re releases, I think it’s mind blowing. Honestly amazed. She has a never ending momentum, and works her carts flawlessly

Gaga's crew should take notice and consider the vault recordings people keep asking for, e.g. Act II, RedOne Joanne tracks, DJWS/SOPHIE Chromatica tracks :giggle:

Tinnitus15

Oh this will be a messy one.Kanye is at his prime for being messy,so it takes one Taylor to witness Kanye World war 

Battle 4 Ur Life

Oh no, please be false.

as much I would like to see Kanye dragged I don’t want to hear Drake on Reputation.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Better Day
14 minutes ago, Dennis said:

I hope she doesn't release it. You're in yours 30s now. Let's leave that stuff behind.

Regardless, Reputation (Taylor’s Version) will be released and the drama will be brought up again as the All Too Well drama was brought up again. 

Together You And I!

AnglerfishbraBENUS

this and self titled are the re-recordings i’m most excited for 

Archived