💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Andrea Boccelli sues private jet firm

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

The Italian operatic singer, Andrea Bocelli, is suing New Hampshire-based Private Jet Services Group over breach-of-contract allegations that the firm gave him a noisy, cold private jet with personnel who warned of possible turbulence against his wishes.

Bocelli, blinded by a soccer injury in his childhood, has heightened hearing sensitivity, and he is particularly “sensitive to the elevated noise that an older airplane tends to make in flight, with such elevated noise causing him more anxiety,” the lawsuit stated.

For this reason, Bocelli requires planes with certain specifications before arranging air travel for tours and other purposes.

He wanted “a Dassault Falcon 7X and Falcon 8X or, for flights under 4 or 5 hours, a Dassault Falcon 900 EX or EX Easy, and the Falcon 2000LX,” and that the plane itself, no matter the model, had to be 4 years old or newer.

There is also a specification that aircrews not mention any turbulence or weather-related complications, so as not to inflame the singer’s anxiety.

source

Nicole Scherzinger joined Andrea Boccelli on the stage during his UK tour this week.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
Just now, Ivannn said:

What does Nicole joining him on stage has to do with anything?

nothing, i didn't want to make another thread for this:messga:

dollardays
4 minutes ago, Ivannn said:

She was the pilot :bradley:

River
4 minutes ago, Ivannn said:

@Teletubby is trying to sabotage him and to show the judge that he's not sensitive to a similar noise of elevated airplane.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Teletubby
Just now, River said:

@Teletubby is trying to sabotage him and to show the judge that he's not sensitive to a similar noise of elevated airplane.

:deadbanana:

Levine

We italian don't claim him anymore after his comments about covid and vaccines. He also was against the lockdown because the little poor soul felt trapped in his house. And this is the house:

andrea-bocelli-1.jpg

Neroneau

Dude … just fly on a B787 “Dreamliner”, A330neo or even the A340… only drawback is that 99.5% of these aircraft are airliners and not private jets :dom:

Or sail. Well to dos can sail. 

Sepsami
43 minutes ago, Levine said:

We italian don't claim him anymore after his comments about covid and vaccines. He also was against the lockdown because the little poor soul felt trapped in his house. And this is the house:

andrea-bocelli-1.jpg

Kind of a pain he has such a beautiful mansion and then can't see it 

Oriane

I can understand requiring a certain plane because of his issues.

But not mentioning the turbulences, no. First of all they need to warn passengers to stay in their seats. And it's better to warn because otherwise everyone would be wondering why the plane is moving/shaking suddenly. If this happened and they didn't announce that there were turbulences, I would freak out :toofunny:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

TimotheeChalamet
2 hours ago, Levine said:

andrea-bocelli-1.jpg

A friend of mine goes to college with his son and said he and his father are the most snobby people he's ever met 

As a person with anxiety and sensory overload I feel empathy for his noise issues but why would you not want to be warned about turbulences? Being nervous about a turbulence is not "anxiety", is caring about your survival:poot:

TasteLikeWhiskey

Why does everyone immediately just go to criticise/cancel or praise/buy mode. Without even remotely knowing anything more than 2 sentences about something. 

For instance, the suit might just maybe actually be more about this:

"On Dec. 5, 2021, Private Jet Services Group is accused of canceling the Falcon 2000 provided to Mr. Bocelli, “costing him in excess of $300,000,” to charter new flights." 

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

Archived