Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele on her way to Vegas to check up on the progress of her residency

Teletubby

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Bat said:

With a private jet... YAS girl, pollute our precious earth for your lavish lifestyle. 

She doesn’t even generate 1% of the pollution that Taylor Swift does :yennefer:

Yaaaas Gaga

She really gave up on her album didn't she. Barely promoted it. Oh My God had a lot more potential and i'm sure she could've got a least one more single out of it.

Teletubby
9 minutes ago, Yaaaas Gaga said:

She really gave up on her album didn't she. Barely promoted it. Oh My God had a lot more potential and i'm sure she could've got a least one more single out of it.

maybe she is waiting till November to restart album promo as Grammy campaign?:oprah:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

2 hours ago, Meat said:

She doesn’t even generate 1% of the pollution that Taylor Swift does :yennefer:

Let's keep her to the same standard that we do with TS and all other billionairs that get thorn down when taking PJ's. There's 85 direct flights/week from LAX to Las Vegas, no way it's necessary for her to take a PJ for this. 

Admin
4 minutes ago, Bat said:

Let's keep her to the same standard that we do with TS and all other billionairs that get thorn down when taking PJ's. There's 85 direct flights/week from LAX to Las Vegas, no way it's necessary for her to take a PJ for this. 

Nobody is tearing down celebrities for taking private jets. People are criticising celebrities for taking excessive and unnecessary flights that are sometimes 15-minute long. Taking a 1 hour+ long flight is perfectly fine and everyone (including Gaga) does this.

4 minutes ago, Admin said:

Taking a 1 hour+ long flight is perfectly fine and everyone (including Gaga) does this.

If it's a commercial flight fine, but there's absolutely no need for a private jet and that was the point I was making.

Admin
Just now, Bat said:

If it's a commercial flight fine, but there's absolutely no need for a private jet and that was the point I was making.

Adele is one of the most famous people alive, as famous as it can get. Her boarding a commercial flight would be not only a massive inconvenience for everyone at the airport and on the flight, but also a safety concern. People like her or Beyonce or Gaga or Taylor will never be able to take a commercial flight.

7 minutes ago, Admin said:

Adele is one of the most famous people alive, as famous as it can get. Her boarding a commercial flight would be not only a massive inconvenience for everyone at the airport and on the flight, but also a safety concern. People like her or Beyonce or Gaga or Taylor will never be able to take a commercial flight.

I think that's where you and I differ from opinion. There are multiple very famous celebrities that fly commercial (e.g. George Clooney, Prince Harry, Meghan Markle) without any hassle, so I don't agree with your that is supposedly ''impossible'' for them due to safety concerns. There's always special entrances and exits they can take to bring them to their first class suite in the plane. 

Archived