Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne
4 hours ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

It reminded me of mcqueen's robot spray paint momentfashion show GIF

fail GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As someone who studied fashion design and loves  reading about technological advances in the fashion world this makes me so giddy and happy to see :enigma:

littlepotter
6 hours ago, LadyxGaGa said:

she truly is body positivity 

How so

chaeri pls

myluis617
8 hours ago, weed said:

She closed a fashion show (Coperni SS23) by getting sprayed in a material that became a dress, very cool.

I was way off. 

They actually could do this for a while, but I guess it completely lost steam and no one cared in 2013. I remember watching this a few times back then lol :hor:

Oh wow, if this material isn't bad for the environment or for our health, I see this becoming the future of clothing :udidnt:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Railing
4 hours ago, NATAH said:

the bubble blowing dress

That was such a clever idea and callback :nick:

She once basically stated that ARTPOP was inspired by her reflecting on The Fame era for a full-circle moment & rebirth, so I liked seeing how all of that was represented: the Warhol concept, bubble dress 2.0, the signature long blonde hair w/ bangs for the artwork, the discography callbacks in the Applause video & VMA performance, Aura intending to close the Paparazzi trilogy whilst Venus was meant to start a new one, etc.

Really amazing. Imagine if Gaga was the model here, that would add another iconic fashion moment for her..but i wont take this from Bella :sweat:

This made me miss fashion/techy Gaga

Controversiaga
8 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Alexander created that dress using robotic spray arms in front of the audience at the end of the show…

A painting in a white canvas if you will :vegas:

He dressed the dress or just painted it ?

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

GagaUnderYou

This would have been ideal for Gaga to do for ARTPOP ACT II, shame Bella Hadid popularized it instead of Gaga

JazzGa

Wouldn't it be cool if Gaga used this technology in one of her performances? It would be perfect for a Born This Way performance lol. Imagine.... The dancers and Gag all come out wearing skin-colored nude underwear and they get rainbow-colored garments sprayed onto them. "You're born naked and the rest is drag" :firega:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa

3 hours ago, Red said:

Oh wow, if this material isn't bad for the environment or for our health, I see this becoming the future of clothing :udidnt:

It just seems disposable to me. I'd imagine Bella couldn't take that dress off without destroying it. Still really cool for a performance but too wasteful for mainstream wear imo.  I read an interview with the creator of the fabric who says he hopes to see it used in a medical setting to make casts and bandages :) 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

giskardsb

cool technology but a boring piece of fashion.  They should have used templates and cutouts and other things to show the potential of the technology beyonds just making a basic dress.

Archived