💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga arriving on "Joker 2" set at Warner Bros. (LA, 29-09)

Dima

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said:

Table read makes sense, or costume fitting. I bet the latter. I just feel like she'd dress up for a table read.

I think she wouldn't be dressed in the car tho so her look won't be spoiled 

G U C C I

The film being a musical and reportedly having complex scenes that will require a long production period makes me think she is going for rehearsals and meetings. The actual filming isn’t suppose to start until December and wrap in March. 

ChicaSkas

Maybe its because I'm on mobile but I see nothing

?? 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
8 minutes ago, nexus said:

Yasss thank you 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

EGOT2027
4 hours ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

This woman never sleeps:kara: the Chromatica Ball ended not even 2 weeks ago and we already in the new era:tony:

it’s so wild to think about the fact that we used to talk about literally nothing on this site for 9 months at a time. like nothing would be happening. and now i can’t even keep up!

TheFriend

The angle is so weird. She doesn't look like Gaga. Tbh, it looks more like the side view of Trisha Paytas :billie:

PawsUpJago

I can't wait until those first snaps and sneak peeks of her on set in costume 😭 I hope they come asap in November, that will be enough for now to keep me going 

ALGAYDO
5 hours ago, SOON said:

I'm so excited for the interviews about how she prepared for this role. :nooo:

“I’ve been dealing with clowns since I was 22, at the start of my music career, when I first discovered the Gays™“ 

33 minutes ago, TheFriend said:

The angle is so weird. She doesn't look like Gaga. Tbh, it looks more like the side view of Trisha Paytas :billie:

I figured out I think it's because of her hair on her forehead, it makes it look like her forehead is more forward but it's just her hair

monstertoronto

OMG so soon!  No wonder she couldn’t schedule anymore TCB, she’s literally diving immediately into Joker. Booked and BIZZY! 

Smother Em Eh

She’s ready to make Joker her b*tch! I can see it in her I mean, just look! I still can’t believe she’s doing Joker she’s such a legend it’s UNREAL! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived