đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga x BTS collab

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

DoremonLove

I dont wanna say this too loud on twitter but i really want a jazz collab with V only. Not a whole pop collab with all. :laughga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

Will this be called an organic collab like Sour Candy? :ladyhaha:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

moonsago

I doubt but I would love to. I’d rather see Gaga and Taehyung doing something for his upcoming solo album. He has wonderful personal taste in music, jazz, soul, classical, indie, etc... and a beautiful deep voice for those genres. I think a collab between the two would be a gorgeous fit in my opinion. 

20 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

If it’s true that it’s a jazz collab between a member of BTS and Gaga that’s hardly in the ordinary or “basic” :rip:

I'll give you that, if it's a jazz collab I will eat my words :enigma: 

3 hours ago, JazzGa said:

It's going to be a jazz collab, put your damn gigantic Kpop production value huge pop single and music video expectations down lol. 

Not necessarily! Genre aside, I don't see why a jazz song can't have a spectacle in its visuals. I mean, the Cheek to Cheek album shoot with Steven Klein was stunning to look at, now we just need it set in motion lol

TAIPEI

sick and tired of their random and messy incongruous collabs.

if she collab w/ tae hyung aka v, fine.
if she collab w/ bts...

arresteddevelopment-bluth.gif

LilyLark
15 hours ago, Levine said:

I wish? It would be something new, she would get "new fans", to not talk about the numbers. But it's another Gaga's rumor that is "too good to be true" so it's fake. 

I was ready to lol cause DeuxMoi, but they've often been right on industry projects (not just Gaga in Joker) even if they are wildly wrong on other sh*t (gossip about celeb's personal lives). So there's a possibility it is true (like 20% imo)-it's not some random twt account/insider. If BTS is associated with UMG/Interscope, it would make even more sense...

That said, watch it be a Jazz thing (I'd still be into it). But it would make sense on both ends...on Gaga's end I really do think she's dropping LG7 after Joker wraps but before it premiers (due to her record of putting new music out every 2-3 years, her talking to the media about wanting to have a baby and her age, etc.)...however, that's nearly a year from now. So a BTS track would give her something in between, be a guarantee hit on the charts, etc.....

monketsharona

Just a random thought, wasn't BTS kind of confirmed for the worldwide cup anthem ?

I mean RedOne is creative head for the event, maybe a BTS collab would be for this ?

Gaby15
15 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Just a random thought, wasn't BTS kind of confirmed for the worldwide cup anthem ?

I mean RedOne is creative head for the event, maybe a BTS collab would be for this ?

It is not Lil Baby: The World Is Yours To Take?

monketsharona
13 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

It is not Lil Baby: The World Is Yours To Take?

There's several songs. Also one by Ozuna and Gims produced by RedOne

Archived