💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Scooter Braun learned important lesson from Taylor Swift masters deal

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Scooter Braun appeared on NPR’s “The Limits with Jay Williams” podcast this week and admitted he came from a “place of arrogance” in assuming that the “ME!” singer would speak with him regarding the deal.

The regret I have there is that I made the assumption that everyone — once the deal was done — was going to have a conversation with me, see my intent, see my character and say, ‘Great, let’s be in business together,'” Braun shared, “and I made that assumption with people that I didn’t know.

“And I learned an important lesson from that: that I can never make that assumption again. I can’t put myself in a place of, you know, arrogance to think that someone would just be willing to have a conversation and be excited to work with me,” he continued. “I don’t know these people.”

"I learned an important lesson from that. When I ended up selling our company recently to HYBE,[...], I told myself this time around, everyone is going to participate. Everyone's going to know. And obviously, I was under NDAs then, too. So when I did that deal that you're referring to with Big Machine, I was under a very strict NDA with the gentleman who owned it, and I couldn't tell any artist. I wasn't allowed to. I wasn't legally allowed to."

source source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

bionic

who knew that negotiations take place before you complete a contract?? what kind of businessman would ever think that?? #teamscooter

buy bionic

Did he just playing victim again when he perfectly know what he is doing? 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Crescent Bloom

Taylor has every right to be angry/upset about essentially having the rug pulled out beneath her, and she definitely isn't obligated to do business with Scooter if she doesn't want to. 

At this point, him talking about this "business venture" of his is just annoying. I guess he's still bitter the deal didn't pan out the way he thought it would, especially with it backfiring on him (and for good reason) and paying off for Taylor.

Illuminati

I feel like he has already said this exact thing word to word before. He was greedy and the deal was intentionally set up in a way to leave Taylor out of being able to buy her music herself. Twice now.

taylor-swift-scooter-braun-3-2000-943ba4

AkariGaga

This is gaslighting.And how many times  are you gonna say these words again and again in interviews?I am not a swiftie  but Taylor has every right to re-record .

monstertoronto

Out of respect for the artist whose life work they owned  and was about to sell, it really was the label’s responsibility to tell Taylor they wanted to make this deal. It’s not really normal to expect the buyer to reach out to the label’s client to tell them.  I don’t like Scooter and I’m fully team Taylor on the situation but in terms of who should have been the one to tell her about this deal, it should have been her own label that she had a deal with. Scooter and Taylor had zero relationship contractually or otherwise. 

The BPD Monster
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

Lesson: Don't mess up with Taylor Swift.

Fixedt it for ya. Her fans are trash 

Archived