Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher don’t close bathroom door

Teletubby

Featured Posts

I mean why would you. They are couples. You have done worse thing than see your spouse naked :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Are they training the kids to avoid going near those rooms whenever its occupied? 
Is it limited to room bathrooms only?

If yes, then let them be.

If not, :bye:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Foest of all, Are we sure they only got 1 bathroom in their house? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

StrawberryBlond

For all so many people claim that "it's important to maintain mystery" with your spouse and never show any kind of personal intimate moment, I will say that couples who do see each other warts and all really do stay together the longest. If you're living together, it's only natural to see the good, the bad and the inbetween, so to keep a part of you so private that your other half never sees it takes a lot of effort and if you can't be yourself with your spouse, who can you be yourself with?

Your kids are a different, matter, though. Once they're old enough to start bathing themselves and whatnot, privacy for them should be paramount. I should know. We don't have a lock on our bathroom door, so I'm occasionally nearly getting my face hit with the door as the toilet's behind it in our small bathroom because they're running in when I've already started saying "I'm in here!" Personally, I think a door being closed over is my cue that it's probably occupied but no one else in my house seems to see it that way. And they always seem surprised that someone's in, they seem weirdly deaf to the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs even when they're in the living room.

56 minutes ago, Oriane said:

@River 

:messga:

Dej Avu all over again.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Rahrahbitchson
1 hour ago, TMM90 said:

And this a reason to create a thread on here?

:saladga:

its not even entertaining 

@Teletubby right now, how dare you 

descarga-3.jpg

nicki-minaj-nicki.gif

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Joshie S

Not a huge deal.

NO idea why the media is so obsessed with this couple's lifestyle. Or why they keep feeding the media stories like this.

Once the kids get older, then it'll be an issue, but nature will take care of that, the kids will want privacy soon enough.

It's good that a loving family can be so close, though. It's not common anymore to be close.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived