rumor

Gaga only likes black cats & dislikes all others

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

Most people say they don't like cats because they are unpredictable. Little do they know that cats will give love and affection if you've earned their trust, kinda like people. Apparently, some of ya'll you haven't earned their trust:huntyga::giggle:

AURAOFSHEISSE
1 hour ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

my cousin had a cat named Dora

My sister and I had a cat named Dora:sis:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Cavadour

Cats stay wild even though they can live very close and be loving companions. They still keep an independant mind of their own which particular trait cat lovers understand, get along with and love like kindred spirits.

Between humans, when someone is friendly yet distant, he's or she's usually seen as an abiguous weirdo and misunderstood by many. It's such a basic reaction to dislike what you don't understand...

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

3 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Same, they do weird things, I just can't vibe with their behavior. Hiding places, staring at you, jumping to places out of nowhere with their big eyes as if something crazy happened, or just staring, attacking. I don't understand cat owners, they grab their cat and the cat starts scratching them and attacking them and they're like "awww no, ur not in the mood", no they just don't like u, they're here for the food, and just cus they can enjoy some cuddles doesn't mean they like you, they don't give a ****, you could be gone and they'd live their lives. Dogs they really care about you, theyll be devastated if you leave they know you and recognize you. Cats are independent animals with a really difficult personality for me. They never seem in a good mood. I do feed cats tho on a daily basis some homeless cats around me but i could never have one at home. Very weird creatures 

Actually dogs are just programmed to follow and like the leader of the pack (=you), so they will love you whatevery you do because you are their boss. Cats are independent, so when they show affection (which all my cats show intensively on daily basis) they mean it and they willingly chose to love you. So it is diffetent kind of love. Also most of cats are really disturbed with strangers in their teritory, so don't be surprised when a cat is stressed or hiding or not in mood for cuddles when there is a visitor at their home. 

I'm not having fun tonight.

HarleyQuinGa2022
4 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Gagapedia can be publically edited tho and they don't have a source for this. 

I think I know why she would say this, though if she did. Statistically black cats are the least likely to be adopted and the most likely to be abused. If she says she likes them, it will help them get adopted. 

This is a well known interview that she did and these answers were in a magazine that came out early in her career. 

hieronymus
1 hour ago, Chromatislaps said:

Most people say they don't like cats because they are unpredictable. Little do they know that cats will give love and affection if you've earned their trust, kinda like people. Apparently, some of ya'll you haven't earned their trust:huntyga::giggle:

No, cats don't have respect for boundaries. It's not about trust, but cat people love throwing that down in an attempt to shame people who don't like cats.

Pop Music

RandomGa strikes again 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

8 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Also, one of her nick names was ‘Sister Swine’ :poot:

521-FDA4-F-8-FC3-43-FB-8-D7-A-242-E4-AEA

we need someone to edit and add "Sick Twisted White Demon"

River

Phone she uses: iPhone X (as of 2018)

Just upgrade that sh-t Gaga, X is the worst

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived