💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Hocus Pocus 2 now available on Disney+

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Flippy

I’m a little more than halfway through the film and the way I’m crying from the nostalgia :cryga: It’s so good so far :ladyhaha:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Flippy

Just finished it! I loved it so much! Can’t wait to rewatch it again tomorrow! :excited:

Happy Hocus Pocus GIF by Freeform

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

I'm so surprised that so many people are happy to watch big films that they're excited for just... at home on their home TVs. Gone are the days of making an event with friends to go see a movie on the big screen with huge surround sound speakers and snacks. I guess this is how I know I'm old :laughga: 

I'll probably watch it at home some point though because I'm not overly excited for it. I just hope they did the original justice!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

I'm so surprised that so many people are happy to watch big films that they're excited for just... at home on their home TVs. Gone are the days of making an event with friends to go see a movie on the big screen with huge surround sound speakers and snacks. I guess this is how I know I'm old :laughga: 

I'll probably watch it at home some point though because I'm not overly excited for it. I just hope they did the original justice!

I’m going over a friends house to watch it lol we are making an event out of it

1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Well…for many, this one comes from a movie that was one that was one they near exclusively watched on tv lmao not many gals here woyld have seen it in theaters given it came out 30 years ago…

JoanneMonster
21 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Well…for many, this one comes from a movie that was one that was one they near exclusively watched on tv lmao not many gals here woyld have seen it in theaters given it came out 30 years ago…

but he's right. I want to watch it with my bf but we have no place to watch it, we wish we could go to the cinema.

on the other hand, I watched Enchanted in the cinema and Disenchanted is only coming to Disney+

I See You

I just finished it. I really enjoyed it. It's so good! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Also,

Spoiler

I guess the first witch were using that Magica Maxima spells, aince she says her coven is no longer with her and that's why she warned the young Sanderson Sisters to never use it, cos she already knows what's the price for it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Just watched It and I Like it. Nothing can Match up to the original but this is actually very funny and Entertaining.

Sequels to cult movies Like Original is tend to be a disaster and disapointment but not this one. Bette is ICONIC as always.

Archived