Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Starstruck, Paper Gangsta, I Like It Rough, Disco Heaven

ChrissyBot

Featured Posts

The BPD Monster

She said in an interview they had to rush release/finish it because of the high demand so i guess that answers so many questions

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChrissyBot
8 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

That’s the superior version imo :vegas: Money Honey SLAPS! Cmon anti capitalism queen!

It really is the best version. I replaced it with THAT other version on my iTunes

ELECTROHEART
10 hours ago, Freezie03 said:

oh my goodness don't remind me :triggered: that one was horrendous

Yes, the meltdown if Gaga releases ARTPOP Act II and this is the cover :enigma:

Do we know if that "green hair/purple skin" cover rumors ended being a true concept?

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

LovingIsACherryPie
13 hours ago, Railing said:

It's not just a "random picture from the Just Dance photoshoot". That was the intended album cover shoot before she picked the final image, along with her original logo before it was changed.

Hence this promotional video, which even includes B-roll footage of that exact shot:

Side note, I can't find anything about that later promo you mentioned. The art isn't anything crazy to me, it's just the final text over the pic from the back cover, but I can't find any proof of anyone actually owning it and the information on Discogs is admittedly copy-pasted from a released edition :rip: Is it real?

Omg I tried to find this video for a long time but it wasn't anywhere in the internet and now I'm just finding out it was uploaded by herself 14 years ago 

I can't believe it :selena:

TheFame Monster
21 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

The first release of The Fame (August 2008 with Again Again) is already a great album but I think right after it was released, she or they (her team) started working on the unfinished stuff they had. So Starstruck with Flo Rida trying to get a hit, maybe Paper Gangsta suddenly fit the theme, etc. I was a massive Again Again fan so the re-release with that song as bonus track felt like a slap in the face. :air:

They also reworked Lovegame and Money Honey. At the end of Lovegame she says again "Lets have some fun.. etc." and Money Honey starts with "That's M-O-N-E-Y so sexy". The Canadian/Mexican version with the light blue letters didn't have that first, it was a extended instrumental intro.

I remember searching for hours online in 2009 trying to find the reworked version of LoveGame released in the US:cryga:.  I wanted no part of the initial version where the final chorus felt so empty

Archived