💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Shygirl – Nymph

Vojta

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

It’s not out where I’m at yet, but I love all the pre-release singles and I heard Woe today. Woe literally exploded my brain, it’s so amazing!!! It’s such a good intro to the album AND the switch up in the middle of the song like c’mon! :nooo: I’ve listened to Shygirl for a while, but the last couple years she’s become one of my most played artists ever.

So excited to hear the rest of Nymph when it comes out here! I’ll update this post with a little review once I listen to the whole thing. :enigma:

alsemanche

Oh damn I've been obsessing over Björk's album that I totally forgot about this :air: it'll probably have to wait a couple of days but I hope I enjoy it :bradley: I only like the first w singles, everything else I found incredibly underwhelming 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

ItWasntLaauv
6 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Oh damn I've been obsessing over Björk's album that I totally forgot about this :air: it'll probably have to wait a couple of days but I hope I enjoy it :bradley: I only like the first w singles, everything else I found incredibly underwhelming 

We are so lucky to be getting new Shygirl, Björk, and Yeah Yeah Yeahs albums in one swoop. I’m about to become so annoying. :giveup:

Also you’ll learn to love the Nymph singles, I feel it in my heart.

AURAOFSHEISSE

where's the thread for Fossora:bradley: I can't wait to discuss both albums but im probably gonna listen to Fossora first 

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

dubstep111

No way am I listening to her for the first time while reading this!! Her song freak is fire now I will have to check everything else out

Ok, production is YUMMY AF!!

I loved every single but was kunda worried she lost this “oomph” she had on her previous work, but it’s definitely still there :golfclap:

alsemanche

Just finished it and I'm pleasantly surprised by this! I was expecting to dislike it after the last 2-3 singles but the album overall is good tbh, the singles I disliked are among my least favorites (although Shlut grew on me a little). Woe is great. Poison a BOP. 

Update: ok maybe this post was too optimistic because i feel 0 desire to stream the album a second time :rip:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

ItWasntLaauv
15 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Update: ok maybe this post was too optimistic because i feel 0 desire to stream the album a second time :rip:

>:(

I was a tiny bit underwhelmed by some of the singles but this is indeed a solid debut album.

Woe, Firefly, Heaven, Poison, Honey and Wildfire are highlights 🫰🏼

• 2 weeks later...
Anderson123

I finally had the chance to listen to this from start to finish and really liked it. It's short (33 minutes long) but worth listening to.

Archived