💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is Gagas most popular unreleased song?

Maxine Puth

Featured Posts

gypsy101

the two already mentioned are the ones that came to mine, also maybe the original version of dope (wanna be with you)

Madame Goo Goo

Brooklyn Nights and Princess Die, but maybe also something like Glitter & Grease since she sang it at the Monster Ball?

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Maxine Puth
2 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Brooklyn Nights and Princess Die, but maybe also something like Glitter & Grease since she sang it at the Monster Ball?

I was also thinking Glitter and Grease too, maybe Vanity? Something from that time or Brooklyn Nights

G U C C I

I think Brooklyn Nights and Princess Die are the two most recognizable unreleased songs but Future Love is one of her best for me. I still listen to her performance of Princess Die from the BTWB all the time. 

narcoswing

I don't know if any of Gaga's unreleased material even comes close to the popularity that Lana's unreleased material has. 

ChrissyBot
1 hour ago, JustDance1122 said:

That’s released 

I think Disco Heaven was considered unreleased at one point when the early editions were first released in late 2008. Cuz I remember I bought The Fame from a record store in like September 2008 and it only had 13 tracks on it with I Like It Rough as a bonus track. Weird to think even I Like It Rough was originally meant to be unreleased. But then she kept releasing different versions of The Fame throughout 2009 with bonus tracks including Disco Heaven. So yeah your right it is technically released now. Just not on the US version of The Fame CD/vinyl

Archived