PHOTO: Gaga leaving a restaurant tonight in Chicago

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

She looks lovely. :flutter:

Bout damn time we have some new candids! Been forever it seems...

Bitch needs to stir some **** up on twitter before she loses her crown :toofunny:

Shaney

If I lived in Chicago I would go to the exact same spot Gaga stood and just stand there. It would be so euphoric tbh :legend:

Maybe kiss the sidewalk :teehee: Depends on how many demons possessed me :hor:

467531057_700.jpg

Yikes, another pic from Chicago... She looks a mess! Missing one of her eyelashes... she looks exhausted and sick... I'm worried about her health! :ohno::ohno: :ohno:

paper unicorn

Yikes, another pic from Chicago... She looks a mess! Missing one of her eyelashes... she looks exhausted and sick... I'm worried about her health! :ohno::ohno::ohno:

Now you've made me worried! :ohno: What makes you think she's exhausted and sick though? Couldn't it just be that she's tired from a late night out at dinner/working on ARTPOP/doing Born This Way Ball related stuff? As much as I want her to be working really hard on ARTPOP right now, I want her to rest even more! :fat:

HeyItsKyKy

467531057_700.jpg

Yikes, another pic from Chicago... She looks a mess! Missing one of her eyelashes... she looks exhausted and sick... I'm worried about her health! :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

Well, it was probably late at night. Eyelashes do fall off. And, the flash from the camera is doing nothing to flatter her, at all. Other than that, she looks normal.

Archived