💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: NYC | Premieres 10.19

LaFama

Featured Posts

310116530_5639892429380027_6956458816931

We still don't have an official synopsis for the series, but we know it's going to be mainly set on NYC during the 70's and it's been rumored is about a serial killer targeting LGBT people, but we'll have to wait to know if it's true. 

Ando some images that leaked a few days ago and how a lot of the fans found out the name and date :billie:

FdrKsFRWAAQd460?format=jpg&name=large

FdrKsFgX0AA89y8?format=jpg&name=900x900

And the rumoured titles of the episodes: 

Spoiler

4ifvqyg8gmq91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Tbh, a two part finale gives me hope for solid clousure, specially after the Red Tide mess.  

Its not a fedora u f*ck

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise

It's gonna be a compilation of NYC gays screaming

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Poltergeist

I hope that rumours about Sarah (sadly not being in main cast :bradley:) making a cameo as Lana Winters are true. I hated the fact, that there were no references to previous seasons in AHS 10.

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Bradley
1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

not excited at all, but still will be watching. :bradley:

The gheys tuning in every year after calling each season the worst

bootlegjon-emma.gif

Ororo Munroe
Just now, Bradley said:

The gheys tuning in every year after calling each season the worst

bootlegjon-emma.gif

omg, so true. :air:

ngl, AHS is my comfort show, i don't care how bad it is, i'm still watching it every year. :bradley:

and i looooved 1984! 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

ngl, AHS is my comfort show, i don't care how bad it is, i'm still watching it every year. :bradley:

I know I was describing myself

bootlegjon-emma.gif

I call it American Horrible Stories in front of my friends but guess who's watching AHS: NYC on 19 Oct?

bootlegjon-emma.gif

Ryan needs to take a break, all he's tv shows are the same :neyde:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Moonlight on Water
15 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

and i looooved 1984! 

ahs and stranger things are my comfort shows :bradley: and 1984 is my favorite season too!!!! montana is such a ****ing hottie ugh

i'm not that excited for this season but i'm hoping that there will be proper representation since ryan murphy is a little iffy with lgbt relationships :saladga:

she/her

Rahrahbitchson
18 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I really really need to catch up on this show. I've only watched Murder House. :billie:

You need to watch Asylum ASAP 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

23 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I really really need to catch up on this show. I've only watched Murder House. :billie:

Honestly, it's a mixed bag :saladga:

S1 - 3 are great 

S4 -5 are OK, but kinda messy with a lot going on 

S6 is a pretty divisive one, personally I love it, but a lot of people hate it. When you see it, you'll know why lol. 

S7 is solid, but I feel it can get a little boring if you're not american (as a mexican it kinda did for me). 

S8 is the worst thing I've ever seen, literally trash. I can't put into words how pointless, dumb and cringy it was. The worst thing they've ever done :smh:.

S9 is OK, very fun and CAMP (:river:)

S10 was solid but slowly crashes into the ground. 

It's worth the watch tho. If you're looking for pure horror, you might just watch S1-4 (maybe 6 too), but I think even with it's flaws is a solid show (exept for s8, pure hot, burning garbage). 

Its not a fedora u f*ck

M i K E Y

Anyone know where I can watch season 10 in english/german? :fatcat: I‘d buy it on DVD but there was never one

Ororo Munroe
4 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

ahs and stranger things are my comfort shows :bradley: and 1984 is my favorite season too!!!! montana is such a ****ing hottie ugh

i'm not that excited for this season but i'm hoping that there will be proper representation since ryan murphy is a little iffy with lgbt relationships :saladga:

Montana is amazing omg! 1981 was (almost) perfect! :bradley: 

yeah, but i don't think Ryan will suddenly realise how bland most of his gay characters are... :bradley:

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

M i K E Y
Just now, LaFama said:

Honestly, it's a mixed bag :saladga:

S1 - 3 are great 

S4 -5 are OK, but kinda messy with a lot going on 

S6 is a a pretty divisive one, personally I love it, but a lot of people hate it. When you see it, you'll know why lol. 

S7 is solid, but I feel it can get a little boring if you're not american (as a mexican it kinda did for me). 

S8 is the worst thing I've ever seen, literally trash. I can't put into words how pointless, dumb and cringy it was. The worst thing they've ever done :smh:.

S9 is OK, very fun and CAMP (:river:)

S10 was solid but slowly crashes into the ground. 

It's worth the watch tho. If you're looking for pure horror, you might just watch S1-4 (maybe 6 too), but I think even with it's flaws is a solid show (exept for s8, pure hot, burning garbage). 

This. Season 8 started out so good and then… everyone died and they just  recycled S3 :fail:

Archived