💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: NYC | Premieres 10.19

LaFama

Featured Posts

GypsyVida
14 minutes ago, RihBeyGa said:

Gurl even hotel was a mess, storyline wise.  Coven was the last good season. :/ 

It was messy but it was fascinating to watch (not just because of Gaga) which isn't so easily said about Roanoke, Apocalypse, 1984, or whatever the 10th season was called. I forget. 

Stream COWBOY CARTER

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617
5 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

It was messy but it was fascinating to watch (not just because of Gaga) which isn't so easily said about Roanoke, Apocalypse, 1984, or whatever the 10th season was called. I forget. 

I just love how the the whole crew know how to make aesthetically pleasing seasons. Tbh i could care less if the story turns to ****. I just really appreciate that they stay away from cgi cause during Apocalypse they tried it 😂 and that devil looked so whack. 

myluis617
21 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

Double feature 😂

GypsyVida
2 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

I just love how the the whole crew know how to make aesthetically pleasing seasons. Tbh i could care less if the story turns to ****. I just really appreciate that they stay away from cgi cause during Apocalypse they tried it 😂 and that devil looked so whack. 

This is true. The show is always visually stunning with little computer effects. Mainly makeup.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

2 hours ago, LaFama said:

We still don't have an official synopsis for the series, but we know it's going to be mainly set on NYC during the 70's and it's been rumored is about a serial killer targeting LGBT people, but we'll have to wait to know if it's true. 

So Dahmer wasn't enough for Ryan on that topic 

myluis617
35 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

this reminds me: why is everyone doing something on dahmer? i keeping seeing dahmer shows, movies, and documentaries everywhere. is this some anniversary thing? why are we celebrating a killer?

The new Dahmer show is going viral. Literally breaking viewership records on Netflix and people are just giving recommendations for other Dahmer Movies. 
like I think the movie “My friend dahmer” is one that dives into his teenage years.  

Argentum

double feature was BIG poopoo 

somehow i finished it tho

thats the true horror story

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

luckyanderson
3 hours ago, LaFama said:

Honestly, it's a mixed bag :saladga:

S1 - 3 are great 

S4 -5 are OK, but kinda messy with a lot going on 

S6 is a pretty divisive one, personally I love it, but a lot of people hate it. When you see it, you'll know why lol. 

S7 is solid, but I feel it can get a little boring if you're not american (as a mexican it kinda did for me). 

S8 is the worst thing I've ever seen, literally trash. I can't put into words how pointless, dumb and cringy it was. The worst thing they've ever done :smh:.

S9 is OK, very fun and CAMP (:river:)

S10 was solid but slowly crashes into the ground. 

It's worth the watch tho. If you're looking for pure horror, you might just watch S1-4 (maybe 6 too), but I think even with it's flaws is a solid show (exept for s8, pure hot, burning garbage). 

Probably the FAIREST review I have seen. Season 5 really was the turning point for me. As refined architecture-ly as Hotel was it lacked MAJORLY in the storyline department and The Countess was simply a Ryan Murphy version of Lady Gaga from the aesthetics down to the characterization. The Mom abandoning her living daughter for her missing/assumed deceased son really IRKED me. The last two episodes of the season were GREAT though and summed up the story nicely. Season 6 had perhaps one of the most gruesome deaths I think that has ever been depicted on the show itself and really leaned into the "American" aspect of American Horror Story by referencing Roanoke. Season 7 was BAD through and through and relied too much on backstory and was rather unbelievable as a whole besides being outright cringy and contributing nothing to the political discussions of the time period. Season 8 started really good be devolved into utter chaos* resting on its laurels trying to reference both seasons 1 & 3 as if it that alone would save it though it later goes on to undo literally everything. Season 9 really wasn't it for me but the general fanbase seems quite enamored with it. Same could also be said for Season 10 which I didn't even finish and I felt played on the fan's general desires for siren-like lore and creatures but ultimately contributed none thereto and divulged into Season 5 but in Massachusetts. I highly doubt this season is going to be any better but I have simply come to the realization I am not a Ryan Murphy fan (though I have liked a good amount of his releases) and he isn't ever going to change his storytelling. There was always be a homosexual element, a drug element, murder and a well-established plotline that becomes completely derailed and is somehow haphazardly resolved in the last 2 remaining episodes (all of which can have their appeal to a degree but not in the way he relies on the exact same character troupes). 

Meredith Grey

Charlie Carver is also a writer this season and a lot of the early crew members are back! I’m excited for this season and I’m hoping with the new actors/writers this season doesn’t putter out at the end and the series can grow some more.

also, I’m predicting it now- Sarah Paulson will randomly show up as Lana Winters this season and be in like 1-2 episodes.

2 hours ago, Lukas96 said:

So Dahmer wasn't enough for Ryan on that topic 

Dahmer literally could've been branded as an AHS season and it would have worked

AHS: Dahmer

SwissMonster

The first part of Double Feature proved me that Ryan can still do IT. The finale of the first part and the secon part ruined it and crashed this season in my overall AHS ranking but tbh the first few episodes had Top 3 seasons potential. Excited for the new one. Especially since they have a two part finale, which is what this show needs!

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, luckyanderson said:

The Countess was simply a Ryan Murphy version of Lady Gaga from the aesthetics down to the characterization. 

Fair enough tho, he openly said that he built The Countess specifically around Gaga and for Gaga and made no secret about it.

Which makes me wonder what the original Idea for Hotel was. The Countess part was only for 1-2 Episodes originally. When Gaga showed intrest he wrote her as one of the main characters. So wonder what the original concept was?

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived