💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who Are The Best 'Nepotism Kids' Of Today?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

c23e1b64199d9d65deb4704147e0b1dc

And why is it Maya Hawke? :flower:

She is the daughter of the icon, Uma Thurman & Ethan Hawke

And I like her cos she is actually talented and not just relying in her parents connections. And she just not models like typical nepotism kids. 

She can actually act, and well loved as Robin Buckley, the character from Stranger Things.

4f15bedbbb042683d3d699f60ec75c86578b4647

And she just released an album this year, which is actually pretty good/enjoyable

What do you think? Do you have any 'nepotism kids' that you actually admire after the fact? :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrKindnessKunt1999

I like Willow Smith’s recent rock music. I have a soft spot for Maya Hawke, too. 

People consider Timothee Chalamet a Neoptism kid, too. I don’t personally agree that he’s one, but I’ll add him on the list. 

Edit: I forgot that Miley is a Nepo kid, too. Drew Barrymore, too! 

3 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

I like Willow Smith’s recent rock music. I have a soft spot for Maya Hawke, too.

Oh yeah, Willow got music I really vibe too these days. I am happy she is doing what she wants to do now :applause:

I immedoately thought about Maya. I love her in Stranger Things. I have to check her album, I remember listening to one of her songs a few years ago and I enjoyed it.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

16 minutes ago, Railing said:

Miley Cyrus :vegas: Miley could do Achy Breaky Heart but Billy Ray could never do Wrecking Ball

Billy Ray could possibly slay "I'm in the club high on purp with some shades on, tatted up mini skirt with my J's on"

omg this made me google nepo babies and I just learned Nicholas Cage is a Coppola?? his grandpa & uncle did Godfather.. that's crazy. Nicholas didn't want the name so he went for Cage as his stage name.. wow lol

DrKindnessKunt1999
20 minutes ago, weed said:

omg this made me google nepo babies and I just learned Nicholas Cage is a Coppola?? his grandpa & uncle did Godfather.. that's crazy. Nicholas didn't want the name so he went for Cage as his stage name.. wow lol

George Clooney is one, too! Jamie Lee Curtis and Liza Minelli, too. 

Future Lovers
24 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Theyre usually mediocre in their work

24 minutes ago, LG666 said:

The best nepotism baby? Yuck, they're all icky to me for the pure sake of being nepotism babies.

I wouldn’t call Jamie Lee Curtis, George Clooney, Miley Cyrus, Maya Hawke, or any others mentioned in this thread in anyway mediocre at the what they do or yuck. 

It would be one thing if they had their careers and did no work to further them, simply resting on their parent’s legacy to create their own. But they haven’t. They’ve all worked hard, carved a unique name for themselves, and furthered their career on their own merits. 

The entertainment industry is a business built on connections. No one gets in without knowing someone on the inside who can help them get in. That is not possible, it does not happen. It just so happens for these people it was a parent rather than a friend, collaborator, or agent. 

59 minutes ago, LG666 said:

The best nepotism baby? Yuck, they're all icky to me for the pure sake of being nepotism babies.

All? Even Whitney Houston? :oprah:

36 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

I wouldn’t call Jamie Lee Curtis, George Clooney, Miley Cyrus, Maya Hawke, or any others mentioned in this thread in anyway mediocre at the what they do or yuck. 

It would be one thing if they had their careers and did no work to further them, simply resting on their parent’s legacy to create their own. But they haven’t. They’ve all worked hard, carved a unique name for themselves, and furthered their career on their own merits. 

The entertainment industry is a business built on connections. No one gets in without knowing someone on the inside who can help them get in. That is not possible, it does not happen. It just so happens for these people it was a parent rather than a friend, collaborator, or agent. 

Id call them all mediocre especially Maya

Archived