đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who Are The Best 'Nepotism Kids' Of Today?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Midnights Mayhem said:

Nancy is certainly is not. 
Whitney is the definition of nepotism as she followed her mother and cousins 

Respectfully nepotism means being positively discriminated due to family ties - Whitney is pure talent and would go down in history as one of the greatest recorded voices in human history with or without her family :partysick:

OT: being born in a family in the business helps IMMENSELY but i don’t think Liza Minelli, Cher, or Miley qualify as famous-thanks-to-nepotism celebrities as they are incredibly talented on their own

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better Day
3 minutes ago, palma said:

Respectfully nepotism means being positively discriminated due to family ties - Whitney is pure talent and would go down in history as one of the greatest recorded voices in human history with or without her family :partysick:

OT: being born in a family in the business helps IMMENSELY but i don’t think Liza Minelli, Cher, or Miley qualify as famous-thanks-to-nepotism celebrities as they are incredibly talented on their own

Literally you are forgetting the whole point of nepotism, Whitney had massive connections to the industry pre debut. 

Together You And I!

49 minutes ago, Midnights Mayhem said:

Literally you are forgetting the whole point of nepotism, Whitney had massive connections to the industry pre debut. 

...it doesn't mean she succeeded in being a recording artist only thanks to those connections though.

androiduser
9 hours ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

George Clooney is one, too!

I wouldn't call Clooney a nepotism kid at all. He happened to have a famous aunt, but Rosemary Clooney hardly had enough influence in the entertainment industry to push her nephew. Talent runs in the family just like other things, it makes perfect sense that some successful people had successful relatives.

bluemonkey

Kaia Gerber. 

She wouldn’t make it as a model if her mom wasn’t a supermodel. 

Actually a lot of today’s “supermodels”

Better Day
39 minutes ago, palma said:

...it doesn't mean she succeeded in being a recording artist only thanks to those connections though.

Most nepotism artists have talent but got to where they were thanks to their family connections. I.E Miley wouldn’t be anything without Billie Rae

Together You And I!

HausOfAntonio
15 minutes ago, bluemonkey said:

Kaia Gerber. 

She wouldn’t make it as a model if her mom wasn’t a supermodel. 

Actually a lot of today’s “supermodels”

I agree with this about most other nepotism models but not Kaia. She’s a really special model imo and it happens that a big part of it is because of her parent’s genes. Modelling is first and foremost about physical appearance, naturally being a supermodel’s kid means you have an advantage? She was born to be a model (as many unknown girls are too, but I don’t think that discredits her potential though). 

TasteLikeWhiskey
2 hours ago, Midnights Mayhem said:

Nepotism doesn't mean what you think it means. It requires an element of unfairness. 

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

Better Day
21 minutes ago, TasteLikeWhiskey said:

Nepotism doesn't mean what you think it means. It requires an element of unfairness. 

Well Whitney’s mother and cousins were all part of the industry and successful singers before Whitney was on the scene 

Together You And I!

djBuffoon

Sosie Bacon, daughter of Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick. Never heard of her until I saw the movie Smile yesterday. Very impressive.

GagasLeftFoot

Miley is not a nepo kid. She got the Disney deal fair and square and her dad was a one hit wonder. The true nepo kid is Noah, Miley's sister. Which further proves my point, everybody refers to her as Miley's sister, not Billy's daughter.

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

Ladle Ghoulash
6 hours ago, palma said:

The definition of nepotism actually doesn't at all imply that the person wouldn't have gotten there of their own merit or volition, it just literally states that they were aided by having well-connected family members. Nepotism is often used pejoratively, but the denotation is not overtly negative.

Bonkers

Does it count if it's just their grand parents?

Spoiler

madonna-1557160289.jpg

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Archived