Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Chromatica Ball on Apple TV?

Vengaboy

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I wish GGD had a bot that automatically banned posts regarding that Twitter account :huntyga:

Oh… :(

Stafani Versace

I mean its6a6a is a clown, but I could see this happening.

She already did the GarageBand Free Woman collab, so it could have been in the same contract and we know the LA show was recorded so it's not too far from reality tbh.

chromatica had a lot of apple brand deals so maybe... i'd rather netflix tho so i can watch it on my tv

mother, what must i do?

27 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I wish GGD had a bot that automatically banned posts regarding that Twitter account :huntyga:

Eh, sometimes messy rumors can set things in motion. Like how DOC wasn't coming until the stans hyped up the idea of it.

Purr more, hiss less.

Future Lovers
5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

chromatica had a lot of apple brand deals so maybe... i'd rather netflix tho so i can watch it on my tv

You can watch Apple TV on your TV as well if you cast it I believe

Just now, Mr Mendes said:

You can watch Apple TV on your TV as well if you cast it I believe

i meant that i don't have an apple tv account, only netflix lol :messga:

mother, what must i do?

PlastiscGuy
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Eh, sometimes messy rumors can set things in motion. Like how DOC wasn't coming until the stans hyped up the idea of it.

True, but sadly most of the time it only makes fan get hyped about things that aren't happening and Gaga ends up getting dragged because of it :cryga: 

If only 1ts6a6a were reliable, things would be different...

PG.

Future Lovers
Just now, NATAH said:

i meant that i don't have an apple tv account, only netflix lol :messga:

Do you have any Apple products? Usually if you have an Apple ID but have never used the service then you can get a 3 month free trial

19 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

Do you have any Apple products? Usually if you have an Apple ID but have never used the service then you can get a 3 month free trial

strictly android :messga: but i'm sure i can find a "website" when the time comes

mother, what must i do?

Future Lovers
1 minute ago, NATAH said:

strictly android :messga: but i'm sure i can find a "website" when the time comes

If it goes to Apple TV, you can still use Apple TV on an Android via their website! And you can still do a one week trial for it! 

Archived