Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Chromatica Ball on Apple TV?

Vengaboy

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

The big rumor at the show itself was it was Disney Plus. So who knows.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I wish GGD had a bot that automatically banned posts regarding that Twitter account :huntyga:

Are they notorious for this kind of rumor ? 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

It’s definitely for Apple Music Live. They’re spending hella cash to market themselves. They’re now the new sponsor for the Super Bowl Halftime Show. Billie’s Happier Than Ever Tour will be on Apple Music Live on Friday.  It just makes sense. Also, Apple is most likely getting rights to the NFL Sunday Ticket once DirecTV’s contract ends this year. They want Apple TV+ to have the best content. 

PlastiscGuy
29 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Are they notorious for this kind of rumor ? 

They're not reliable at all, they mostly tweet fake sh*t and then delete the tweets when they're wrong or people call them out lol 

Sometimes they steal info from other insiders and pass them as their own, too...

PG.

Joshie S
1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

It’s definitely for Apple Music Live. They’re spending hella cash to market themselves. They’re now the new sponsor for the Super Bowl Halftime Show. Billie’s Happier Than Ever Tour will be on Apple Music Live on Friday.  It just makes sense. Also, Apple is most likely getting rights to the NFL Sunday Ticket once DirecTV’s contract ends this year. They want Apple TV+ to have the best content. 

Literally this :)

I can't wait for it to come out. My Apple Music ASIB Encore is waiting for its sister to come home :kara:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

warhol killer

I don't know why people still believe him he always tweets things and then deletes them if it doesn't happen lol

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

The BPD Monster
20 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I wish GGD had a bot that automatically banned posts regarding that Twitter account :huntyga:

Fr. The only real source on twitter is pop a 911 and pop another one but don't harass him pls

TimotheeChalamet
18 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

YES PLEASE 

The BPD Monster
5 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

Fr. The only real source on twitter is pop a 911 and pop another one but don't harass him pls

Wtf ggd? Stop editing my comment i said @ pop a 911 on twitter 

Archived