💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Sam Smith ft. Kim Petras "Unholy”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

sarcamstic
On 9/30/2022 at 1:18 PM, The BPD Monster said:

Why are y'all still supporting kim and forgetting her past? She was willingly working with Dr. Luke :saladga:

#FreeKesha

And Gaga willingly worked with Richardson, R. Kelly & now Nicola and Richie have accusations against them.

The industry is corrupt. Artists work with horrendous people all the time. Gaga no longer works with (some of) those people & y’all forgave her… Kim & Sam didn’t work with Dr. Puke on this song, so let them have their success as well. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of Kim and Luke.

edit: sorry this sounds combative, but there’s a serious double standard with mega superstars, like gaga, versus smaller artists, like kim — it’s unfair to make her out to be a martyr for abusers when dozens of other artists have worked with luke & continue to work with him.

all love it’s just my 10¢ 

flying like 1000 birds

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/29/2022 at 11:54 AM, Hold My Ham said:

Oooh Floria Sigismondi. Incredible resumé. She directed some Marilyn Manson videos in the 90s, Christina's videos for "Fighter" and "Hurt," The White Stripes' "Blue Orchid," and a few with David Bowie. Oh... and TOTGA and ET for Katy Perry.

She's amazing! this MV is a visual feast

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

NATAH
21 minutes ago, sarcamstic said:

And Gaga willingly worked with Richardson, R. Kelly & now Nicola and Richie have accusations against them.

The industry is corrupt. Artists work with horrendous people all the time. Gaga no longer works with (some of) those people & y’all forgave her… Kim & Sam didn’t work with Dr. Puke on this song, so let them have their success as well. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end of Kim and Luke.

edit: sorry this sounds combative, but there’s a serious double standard with mega superstars, like gaga, versus smaller artists, like kim — it’s unfair to make her out to be a martyr for abusers when dozens of other artists have worked with luke & continue to work with him.

all love it’s just my 10¢ 

gaga apologized tho

why do people always forget this?

mother, what must i do?

Squidward T
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

gaga apologized tho

why do people always forget this?

🙄🙄 Why work with R Kelly in the first place? It was obviously to strum up controversy. I mean she even performed with him at the AMA with a song that had lyrics "Do What you want with my body." The hypocrisy on this board is unreal. Also, she never denounced Terri Richardson. 

NATAH
11 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

🙄🙄 Why work with R Kelly in the first place? It was obviously to strum up controversy. I mean she even performed with him at the AMA with a song that had lyrics "Do What you want with my body." The hypocrisy on this board is unreal. Also, she never denounced Terri Richardson. 

cus actions speak louder than words, i feel like giving survivors a huge platform on a huge hollywood stage means way more than a pop single

she was wrong to do so but turned it around a couple of years later and even removed the song later on

we were mad at her back then the same way we're mad at these people for enabling the likes of dr luke and 6ix9ine

find one person here who's vocal about dr luke who's fine with DWUW, richardson and richy and then you can talk about hypocrisy

tl;dr when someone apologizes, you forgive them and move on. when kim or nicki apologises, tag me

mother, what must i do?

Archived