💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna Causes Surge in Super Bowl Tickets

noa234

Featured Posts

Data from AceOdds using Google Trends shows that interest in Super BowlLVIII increased 9,900% after Rihanna’s announcement, although the tickets have been on sale since February. Naturally the excitement trickled into TikTok, with the #RihannaSuperBowl hashtag amassing 3.1 million views and counting.

https://hypebae.com/2022/9/rihanna-super-bowl-lviii-2023-half-time-tickets?utm_source=Thanks

Wherehaveyoubeenshake.gif

It's kinda common every year after the announcement, the majority of the non-hardcore American football fans or just pop fans are waiting to see who will be the half time show headline and then they buy the tickets, so there is a big surge of ticket purchases after the announcement.

Blogs like this Hypebea are the worst way to get news :huntyga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

25 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Omg I had no clue she was doing the SB :koons:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

littlepotter

This will be her comeback after 7 years, if I was in the US I'd definitely sit through a few hours of football to watch it live

chaeri pls

pachinko
16 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

I have a feeling this will be the most viewed Halftime Show.

Everybody loves her.

It will be. 100%. 

monstertoronto

I thought SuperBowl tickets were incredibly hard to get and would have sold out immediately. Im surprised they’ve been on sale since Feb and it’s Almost October and there’s still tickets available. 

Lextyr97
50 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

Everybody loves her.

Definitely going to be the most viewed. She better BRING IT because the VMA vanguard performances were the last performance I saw from her. I need energy, I need vocals (even if she has to lip sync), and I need CHOREO from Rihrih. I need This is What You Came For, Where Have You Been, We Found Love, Only Girl, Shut Up and Drive feat Tatianna and Alyssa, and close that **** out with Diamonds. She has way too many hits for a guest. No guests pls

Not The Real Gaga
1 hour ago, Adrenaliner said:

Everybody loves her.

I don't. She is good, but boring live.

Adrenaliner
1 hour ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

I don't. She is good, but boring live.

But I mean girls, boys, gays, straights, gp, popstans all love her and she has been on a hiatus from music for 7 years now.

Archived