💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This would be the best 2023 / 2024 release schedule

Maxine Puth

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth

Spring 2023: Acoustic EP, 7 tracks (6 original, with Bad Romance Rainbow Room version). The songs range from Bad Day / A Thousand Miles to Rehab. 

Gaga kicks off with Jazz + Piano in Spring and adds a couple of the new songs to the setlist. 

Fall 2023: ACT 2 (or extended ARTPOP album). This comes with the opening of her new pop show and a one off concert (which is live streamed) to celebrate ARTPOP. 

Spring 2024: LG7 (genre TBA) with Summer world tour.

Winter 2024: Movie soundtrack and promotion

Anderson123

Feels so long between Chromatica and LG7. :air: My greedy a$$ wants LG7 in March 2023 and ARTPOP Act 2 in November. But I know she wouldn't want to rush a solo era like that and not tour for it so she's probably gonna move that to early 2024. :bradley:

honestly love the idea of her doing a cute lil acoustic EP!

something ballad-vocal showcase would be so lovely omg & the GP would eat that UP

imagine another EP smash yasss

but this release schedule seems more or less realistic! esp with LG7 era before the Joker 2 era.

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Tyler1992

I actually LOVE this!! 

Can you tack on a (potential) Grammy and Oscar performance for Hold My Hand.

-A Coachella performance in the Sahara Tent for ARTPOP. 

-A Video Vanguard award 

-Vogue September Issue?!

Night Vision

I'm truly baffled by this phenomenon of Lady Gaga fans convincing themselves that ARTPOP Act II is actually going to be released :laughga:

lilmonster2424

Omg yesss I love this! A 2 sided EP would be sweet with side 1 consisting of new songs and side 2 having acoustic versions of Bad Romance, Edge Of Glory, You & I, Just Dance (like at the Marc Jacobs after party, heavenly and haunting :nooo:) Paparazzi, Poker Face, maybe even Hair :tony:

ProfessionalClown
46 minutes ago, Night Vision said:

I'm truly baffled by this phenomenon of Lady Gaga fans convincing themselves that ARTPOP Act II is actually going to be released :laughga:

I don’t think ACT II will ever be fully released but I wholeheartedly think she might release a few songs officially (Brooklyn Nights at the very least) considering she sang half of it on the tour once and has shown a good bit of love to it. Not to mention the enthusiasm from DJWS gives credence to maybe them working together at some point for a few tracks which could perfectly lend itself to the expanded edition of ARTPOP. I could see 

1. Brooklyn Nights 

2. Nothing On (But The Radio)/Heart It On The Radio (considering flop’s album doesn’t exist anymore) 

3. PARTYNAUSEOUS 

4. Stache 

5. Tea/Tinnitus (since both instrumentals are done)  

3 hours ago, Night Vision said:

I think it should be released and the 10 year anniversary is the best possible opportunity. Will it happen? I don't know, I think we should form a group to unite in prayer, manifestation and voodoo rituals :pray:

I see an album before Joker 2, but I don’t see a tour. I feel like the earliest we’ll see her tour again will be 2025

Otherwise, I think this is a plausible timeline.

I need some sort of tenth anniversary for ARTPOP, even if it’s just a reissue with DWUW (solo or w Christina) and Brooklyn Nights, only things we know were finished and/ or have already heard, it shouldn’t be a lot of work or pressure in that case

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

3 hours ago, Night Vision said:

5 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

considering she sang half of it on the tour once and has shown a good bit of love to it.

I live for the spirit of Little Monsters

i think we need to lower our expectations for ARTPOP's 10th anniversary... The Fame and BTW didn't get any new songs and TFM was totally snubbed and those are albums she's actually meant to like :laughga:

mother, what must i do?

Archived