Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This would be the best 2023 / 2024 release schedule

Maxine Puth

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth
23 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i think we need to lower our expectations for ARTPOP's 10th anniversary... The Fame and BTW didn't get any new songs and TFM was totally snubbed and those are albums she's actually meant to like :laughga:

Idk how you can compare them, since ARTPOP had a whole second album of songs which she teased after the release that was never released and even recognized it and fans desire for it back in 2021. 

28 minutes ago, JustDance1122 said:

Idk how you can compare them, since ARTPOP had a whole second album of songs which she teased after the release that was never released and even recognized it and fans desire for it back in 2021. 

because in 2014, she said she wants to keep act 2 for herself and her friends whilst on the brink of tears because those songs are special to her. i really do not think she's willing to open them up to public criticism after all the healing she's done post-ARTPOP because it's not really that necessary

mother, what must i do?

Maxine Puth
19 minutes ago, NATAH said:

because in 2014, she said she wants to keep act 2 for herself and her friends whilst on the brink of tears because those songs are special to her. i really do not think she's willing to open them up to public criticism after all the healing she's done post-ARTPOP because it's not really that necessary

She said that in January / February 2014, and then in around March on a radio show said it was very likely coming soon. She may have went back to not wanting to release the full album but we know she was still very passionate about some songs (Brooklyn Nights). 

10 minutes ago, JustDance1122 said:

She said that in January / February 2014, and then in around March on a radio show said it was very likely coming soon. She may have went back to not wanting to release the full album but we know she was still very passionate about some songs (Brooklyn Nights). 

i'm sure she's passionate about all her music but i'm just saying, lets not expect anything major since the previous 10th anniversaries haven't been that huge either and it just sets everyone up to drag gaga

mother, what must i do?

Night Vision
11 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I don’t think ACT II will ever be fully released but I wholeheartedly think she might release a few songs officially (Brooklyn Nights at the very least) considering she sang half of it on the tour once and has shown a good bit of love to it. Not to mention the enthusiasm from DJWS gives credence to maybe them working together at some point for a few tracks which could perfectly lend itself to the expanded edition of ARTPOP. I could see 

1. Brooklyn Nights 

2. Nothing On (But The Radio)/Heart It On The Radio (considering flop’s album doesn’t exist anymore) 

3. PARTYNAUSEOUS 

4. Stache 

5. Tea/Tinnitus (since both instrumentals are done)  

9 hours ago, Railing said:

I think it should be released and the 10 year anniversary is the best possible opportunity. Will it happen? I don't know, I think we should form a group to unite in prayer, manifestation and voodoo rituals :pray:

I think some fans want it to happen so much that they convince themselves that it's possible, but in reality nothing suggests that :laughga:

5 hours ago, JustDance1122 said:

well, technically she only acknowledged the hashtag to buy ARTPOP on iTunes, not the petition or Act II specifically at all..... :selena:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, Night Vision said:

I think some fans want it to happen so much that they convince themselves that it's possible, but in reality nothing suggests that :laughga:

I don’t think anything is gonna happen lol, but if something does, at the very least she’s gonna do something bigger than BTW considering the fan demand 

Archived